Jenny Wren Chasing My Dream All Over Town Fontana

John Ar

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Very rare record in my opinion. Only ever seen two since about 1978. Good luck mate.

It is rare, but not that rare - I've had about half a dozen in the last 10 years including two in the last two years, in fact sold to two people on here, most I've ever asked is £125 but I guess that might be slightly on the low side. The singer comes from about 5 miles away from here in Dudley, Rob Pheasant once found a 10" acetate at a boot sale locally containing the two tracks off the single plus an extra, unreleased track.

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

It is rare, but not that rare - I've had about half a dozen in the last 10 years including two in the last two years, in fact sold to two people on here, most I've ever asked is £125 but I guess that might be slightly on the low side. The singer comes from about 5 miles away from here in Dudley, Rob Pheasant once found a 10" acetate at a boot sale locally containing the two tracks off the single plus an extra, unreleased track.

:hatsoff2: HI ALL Back in the 8t's the CAR BOOTS around Wolves had so many good finds, I often would get home spent up, with 1 to 200 45s, found loads of DEMOS even 1 Beatles R&W, + the Stones Rod Stewrt R&W COLUMBIA, The In-Betweens, + Steve Brett issue & demos. Micheal Jackson,DMC MEGA MIX, I am sure I was at the same BOOT as ROB when he got that, if it was DUDLEY ZOO?

Yes she was from DUDLEY (I think you told me this fact?) like KEITH stated even though it falls in the Rare catogary not the very rare, even if you have the money, I can't see many collectors selling their copy, mine is minty from MJ RECORDS, who else,

:ohmy: DAVE

Social source share