Soul Source Record Of The Day, (Some Say It's The Fall?) Autum 2012

dthedrug

One of my favourite flip sides on Marvlus Ultimations With Out You flip of "Would I do it over" hope this thread carries on and is as successful as the last ones nice un! Dave hearing tunes on here everyday that I have never heard and a lot i have cramming my head with soul

music has never been as enjoyable Well spose it has but not from my armchair!

Social source share

Have to confess to only owning this as an album track ( not sure of current 45 value), but a stunner from Sharon Ridley

"Where did you learn to make love the way you do"

Dave

I also have this on the Stay a while album as the 45 was commanding quite a high price had to aquire it though as its the wife's favourite. Well it's one of mine truth be known but told her got it for her . Think we've all tried that one!!!!
Social source share

Well done Dave,looking forward to hearing plenty more top tunes posted by people just wanting to share our great music in all it's forms :thumbup:

Today's post is my latest addition to the collection,I think it falls into that new genre I keep hearing about "Funky Northern"?.........still waiting to hear my first "Punk Northern" but I bet it's on it's way :wicked:

Ann Duquesnay- You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man Capitol

• Helpful 1
Social source share

A mixed double sider from me today,love both sides of this if both very different.Top side is a mid-tempo fave of the R n B rooms but the B side is a slow bluesy number that couldn't be played out but love listening to at home...........especially when I've had a libation or two.

Ruth McFadden - Do It Up Right/I'll Cry Sure-Shot

Social source share

A few folks play out Aretha Franklins uptempo Tighten up your tie, but I dug this out again and still think there is something with this imo

Haydn

I'm in the Aretha gang,first time I've heard Pat's version & it hit the spot straight away...........must be good as the wife even liked it :lol:

Cheers

Martyn

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Haydn

I'm in the Aretha gang,first time I've heard Pat's version & it hit the spot straight away...........must be good as the wife even liked it :lol:

Cheers

Martyn

Am surprised that a few people ain't heard this, probably "made it to the door" before the end of the night :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share