Charles Simmons - Save The World - Hitsound M

Guest JohnnyHitman

Guest JohnnyHitman

Charles Simmons "Save the World" (HITSOUND)

What a tune, ex cover up "Houston Outlaws" and played by Dave Thorley, Marc Forrest, Dave Ripolles and George Mahood. Very rare Ohio Soul with a unique sound and made for the dancefloors! Really don't wanna sell it but need the dosh. This copy is like new, MINT! Listen to the clip which is NOT my copy:

M-, 1200USD, for a quick sale now 1000USD.

NO trades, need the money. (except Ray Frazier - I who have nothing- Stanson)

Best

Rob

Edited by JohnnyHitman
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest JohnnyHitman

Tony

I think the red issue is a second issue / bootleg copy done by somebody connected to the release.

The copy i have seen and heard is so badly pressed it is almost unplayable.

Trev

You're right about this. This is the issue to have. The red issue is unplayable and I doubt that it is the first press!

Social source share

You're right about this. This is the issue to have. The red issue is unplayable and I doubt that it is the first press!

you are right, it aint. If I remember correct it had been re-issued by C S himself. But Andy Dyson would be the right person to say...I remember him once explaining the whole scenario to me.

Social source share

Hi Trev...thats possible...its some time since i saw it...def bad press though as i had a go at tidying it up...had a deep soul flip too...

both sides great stuff ...shame i sold the green one for a tenner..!

Hope all goes well Trev ...Best Wishes...

Tony

I think the red issue is a second issue / bootleg copy done by somebody connected to the release.

The copy i have seen and heard is so badly pressed it is almost unplayable.

Trev

Social source share