Desperate want , Pat Powdrill Do It

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

christ theres a blast from the past - bought mine of searling at wigan - play it now and again at stockport guild hall but the buggers won't dance ! wonder why? great record leo, good luck tacking one down asit does comeup on lists now and again(try raving mad records or ady pierce).

grant

Social source share

THANKS GRANT WILL DO ,ITS AN OLD FAV UP HERE IN SCOTLAND, NOT WANNA SELL YOUR ???

sorry keo - one of the very few i've kept over the years and as i said i do play it fromtime to time.as jimmy says it is a tad fast for most punters these days, hated by many. glad to hear its big up in my homeland!! (always did have the best dancers up there!). think the £100 is a bit ott on price, seen it go on ebay for a lot cheaper on white demo, but who knows with todays silly inflated proces. still worth over a ton compared to many of todays so-called biggies.

grant

ps keo i will keepmy eyes and ears open fora copy for you.

Social source share

Henry's site is Soul45collector - click here. He has some fantastic scans on including Glen Miller, which is a big want of mine, so if you hear of one, you know what to do...

DID YOU GET MY LAST PM ,

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!