Thornton Sisters - I Keep Forgettin' (Cuppy) Rare

Tiggerwoods

May need to get rid of this in next few weeks? Anybody interested please feel free to PM me with an offer. It depends on my work situation over the coming weeks. It may not need to be sold (hopefully not). It's an absolutely beautiful copy (label is M-, vinyl is ex...virtually M-). Will not be able to reply to everyone so apologies in advance. You won't see a better copy ... so please don't insult me with pathetic offers ! No scan provided as no facility at mo but anyone who knows me will know my gradings are very very fair.

Thanks

Phil Rains UK

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

May need to get rid of this in next few weeks? Anybody interested please feel free to PM me with an offer. It depends on my work situation over the coming weeks. It may not need to be sold (hopefully not). It's an absolutely beautiful copy (label is M-, vinyl is ex...virtually M-). Will not be able to reply to everyone so apologies in advance. You won't see a better copy ... so please don't insult me with pathetic offers ! No scan provided as no facility at mo but anyone who knows me will know my gradings are very very fair.

Thanks

Phil Rains UK

hi phil, dont sell it. Esp. not in this nice condition. unless you get offered a grand you should really hold on to it as long as circumstances allow you to of course, atb marc

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!