Victoria Williams/ Jb Ledbetter - Show Some Sign £85 Includes Pp No Fees

Dennisoul

For Sale Victoria Williams / J Ledbetter - Show some sign - Verve demo..... £85 includes pp in the UK...no PayPal fees...ON HOLD

Sparkling condition copy...only one very small mark on the vinyl that doesnt affect play...otherwise plays and looks M-

You wont be disappointed but money back if not entirely happy.

Andy

Edited by Dennisoul
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Andy

Mick Howard here mate.

I'm just off the phone with Mark Bicknell & assume that its your copy that he has agreed to buy from you. If so, then he apologises because he is having trouble with his PC which means he has been unable to PayPal the money.

He still wants the tune if you're prepared to wait until he's back on line but it might be a few days yet (talk of routers and the like) but if you've sold it then never mind.

Will PM you on FB too.

All the best

Mick

Social source share

Andy

Mick Howard here mate.

I'm just off the phone with Mark Bicknell & assume that its your copy that he has agreed to buy from you. If so, then he apologises because he is having trouble with his PC which means he has been unable to PayPal the money.

He still wants the tune if you're prepared to wait until he's back on line but it might be a few days yet (talk of routers and the like) but if you've sold it then never mind.

Will PM you on FB too.

All the best

Mick

No probs holding the 45 Mick, thanks for letting me know mate.

Atb

Andy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!