Nice List Of Clean Cheap And Nice 45S. Enjoy

Daniel Harvey

Right, got a few records here I'd like to shift on to new homes. I'm shipping from Australia, so postage is $3.50 within Aus and 5 pounds for international. All prices are in UK pounds. Happy to do returns within 7 days, minus postage, though this has never happened and I have sold quite a lot of records. I grade pretty conservatively and try to provide as much info as possible.

I have scans for all the 45s. Tried to upload them here but it made the whole thing a bit miessy so I'll go away tonight and try to fix that up or just email me if you want a scan.

Anyhow, hope something takes your fancy, all the best, Daniel.

Syng McGowen and the Wayward Sons, Not sympathy/How will I know — HOPE —EX (nice clean glossy labels and playing surface. Both sides play through pretty much perfectly. Bit of recent interest on this site with this label and a few people were wondering if this 45 actually existed. Well here it is...think it's the first release on Hope. 15

Allison Durbin, Am I the same Girl/He's bad bad bad — COLUMBIA (Aus Issue) VG++ ( Pretty clean copy with only really light scuffs. Both sides play through around the EX mark. Flip side label has a sticker removal mark on it. Other than that this is great copy. This is a really mellow cut of Barbara Acklin's hit record and it's pretty hard to find. Think it only got Aus and New Zealand pressed. Seen 1 copy in five years here. 30

lou Rawls, See you when I Git there/Spring Again - PIR (Aus) VG+ ( Has some storage marks on the vinyl and plays with the most tiny bit of fuzz in the intro, but more than fine to play at home and out and about. A side label has sticker on it. Otherwise EX copy. Nice Aussie press. 10

Brian Hyland, The Joker went Wild/I can hear the rain - PHILLIPS - EX TO MINT - stunning copy in company sleeve. looks close to brand new. 5

Bobby Goldsboro - Honey 3 track Ep , including It's too late - UNITED ARTISTS(Aus) - VG++ ( pic sleeve is sturdy but a little grubby. Vinyl is clean and glossy. Nice Aussie pic sleeve copy 10

Lou Rawls, If i never get to love you/Thank you anyway - BIGTOP -VG++ To EX ( great clean copy. two crosses on flip label, and the very lightest of scuffs here and there. Both sides play through brilliantly. 10

Kris Peterson, I believe in You/ Lullaby of the city - PELIKIN EX ( great clean copy. Two nice detroit sides. 10

The Uniques, Blue Skies/Loving you - Capital EX (great copy. slight storage dish, that doesn't affect play. other than that, pretty much MINT. two nice early soul sides. 10

Fletcher Walker - Didn't we/ Guess I'll never understand - PARAMOUNT VG - ( lots of label wear and surface is heavily marked. Didn't We, plays around the VG mark, loud and clear but with light noise in places. The flip doesn't play great. Will try to get a scan up for this at some point. Not a great copy, but didn't we plays decent - 8

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!