Inverness

Guest bill storey

Guest bill storey

Hi All, I am heading up to work in Inverness til Christmas. Unfortunately this has done away with any chances of making it back for Kingshall on the 6th ( Gutted Tickets bought ) Wonder if anyone knows of any soul night up in that part of the world or am I destined to be soul-less for the foreseeable! Any help much appreciated. KTF Bill.S

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dundeedavie

Hi All, I am heading up to work in Inverness til Christmas. Unfortunately this has done away with any chances of making it back for Kingshall on the 6th ( Gutted Tickets bought ) Wonder if anyone knows of any soul night up in that part of the world or am I destined to be soul-less for the foreseeable! Any help much appreciated. KTF Bill.S

My mate Ross Smith used to run a do in Inverness, i Dj'd for him a few times... I'll get in touch with him and ask. Other than that you'd be looking at Aberdeen

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

here is the reply I got from Ross ....Hi Davie. Actually a new night started a couple of months ago. Run by a guy called Dave Lynch from Manchester. I've not had a chance to get along yet, however, Dave has asked me to do a guest spot at the next night this Saturday night. I'll let you know how it goes.

It's in Hootanannys this saturday night. From 9pm.

Social source share

Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

I would certainly welcome information regarding Soul nights in Inverness, I get up there for a week every six weeks to see my Dad so would welcome the opportunity to "boogie on down" for a few hours on a Friday or Saturday night to some classic & interesting Soul music.

Thanx in advance,

Dave

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

I would certainly welcome information regarding Soul nights in Inverness, I get up there for a week every six weeks to see my Dad so would welcome the opportunity to "boogie on down" for a few hours on a Friday or Saturday night to some classic & interesting Soul music.

Thanx in advance,

Dave

If you read the info about you have all the info I have.... maybe a phone call to hootanannys would be easier ?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!