Huge List Funk Rnb Soul : Nina Simone, Beau Dollar, Honey Drippers, Etta James,

Guest Saadiasadist

Guest Saadiasadist

Offering these up on here before they go on the old Ebay. $6 to ship up to three 45s anywhere, $1 for each 45 after the first three. Sound clips and pictures available on request. Discounts on multiple purchases, free shipping on anything $150 and up. Some really good stuff on this list. Make me offers too!

Nina Simone - Come On Back Jack/You've Been Gone Too Long - Colpix - VG+ (has a label tear on Come on Back side but vinyl is nice) - $80

Lillian Hale - Don't Boom Boom/The Signes Were Wrong - Fretone - NM- $30

Cloud One - Atmosphere Strutt pt 1 &2 - P&P Records - VG - $30 (rare disco funk on 45)

Beau Dollar - I Wanna Go Where The Soul Trees Go/ same - King - VG (plays better than grade) - $50

Eddie Bo - Hook and Sling Pt 1&2 - Scram (green label) - VG+ $30

Bobby Byrd - Back From The Dead/The Way To Get Down - VG+ - International Brothers - $15

The Joe Cuba Sextet - Oh Yeah!/Sock it To Me - Tico (WLP) - VG $15

Ray Charles - I Don't Need No Doctor/Please Say You're Fooling - ABC - NM- (hard to find a copy this clean) - $40

Mulamba - Dashiki pt 1 & 2 - Editions Makossa International - VG+ $15 (rare afro funk)

Kim Weston - I'm Still Loving You/Go Ahead and Laugh - Tamla - VG (plays better than grade) $50

TNT Band - The Meditation/Sabra Olvidar - Cotique - VG $20

The Showmen - Our Love Will Grow/You're Everything - Swan (WLP) VG+ $75

Dee Clark - It's Raining/That's My Girl - Constellation - VG- $50

Milton Howard - Funky Shing-a-Ling/I'm From Missouri(You Gotta Show Me) - Sound Stage 7 (WLP) - VG+ $20

Frankie Valli - This Is Goodbye/The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine (Anymore) Smash - NM- $20

The Webs - We Belong Together/I Want You Back - Verve - NM- $30

Jean Wells - With My Love and What You've Got/Have a Littler Mercy - Calla - VG+ $25

Dee Edwards - You Say You Love Me/Tired of Staying Home - Tuba - VG $25

Banny Price - Monkey See-Monkey Do/There Goes The Girl - Jewel - NM- $50

Etta James - Seven Day Fool/It's Too Soon To Know - Argo -NM- (SUPER clean copy) $60

Patti Drew - Hard To Handle/Just Can't Forget About You - Capitol - VG+ $30

Little Beaver and the Rocketeers - I Feel My Love/Git It - Octavia - VG $40

The Honey Drippers - Impeach The President/Roy C's Theme Song - Alaga - VG(vinyl is VG+ plays perfect but there's writing on the label. Perfect DJ copy) $100

Darrell Banks - Here Comes The Tears/I've Got That Feeling - ATCO - VG $20

Garnet Mimms - Prove It To Me/I'll Take Good Care of You - United Artists - VG $20

Thelma Jones - Stronger/Never Leave Me - Barry Records - VG $20

Maxine Brown - One In A Million/Anything You Do Is Alright - Wand - VG+ $25

Wilson Pickett - Let Me Be Your Boy/My Heart Belongs To You - Verve (blue label) - NM- $50

Tommy Ridgley - Jam Up/Wish I Had Never - Atlantic (yellow label) - VG+ $30 KILLER rnb rocker

The Volcanos - Storm Warning/baby - Arctic - VG $20

Barbara Acklin - Am I The Same Girl/Be By My Side - Brunswick - NM- $40

Mitty Collier - You Hurt So Good/I Can't Lose - Peachtree - VG+ $20 (underrated funk)

Dee Dee Gartrell - If You Got What It Takes/I Must Be Doing Something Right - Maverick - NM- $100

Gi Gi - Daddy Love pt 1 & 2 - Sweet Records - VG+ $20

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!