Sacked By Letter St Doms Newcastle Upon Tyne

Guest laticsbluesmon

Guest laticsbluesmon

Hi Bruce.

First of all i want to say i class you as a friend and the last thing i want to do is fall out with you. You have done nothing wrong and i respect you as a friend and DJ, you have also been an asset to the cluband helped it to get where it is when it was doing nothing. When i started this club my DJ's were Tonge, Davie Scott,Steve Davison and i wanted Tony Fiddes but he was DJing at other venues. Steve left to do Whitley Bay so Tizer came in then left to do the Swallow, then you came on board. This is the hardest decision i have had to make without upsetting you and dont think i've done this because of anything you have done, its because i have always wanted Tony as a DJ from the start and that is the only reason so April you will DJ then Tony will take over in May.

You know you will always be welcomeat the club, you were a part of this cluband if it goes pearshaped then its my head and my fault.

The last thing i want is to fall out with you but i can only have 4 DJ's and 1 Guest

I hope you are OK with this and i hope we are friends, You have been brilliant for this club and you will always be made welcome this is the reason for this letter so you know what is happening

I'll see you in April

Once again Bruce i'm sorry and hope you will be ok with this

Richie

I just want to say i have no bad feelings to my replacement or any of the DJ's just that i'm a believer of if yov've something to tell some-one tell them face to face, dont hide behind a letter???

PS; There is a preceding letter to this one when ourlass Lezli DJ'ed the first spot 7-30 till 8 when i was unable to make ST Doms till 8-30 that October nite 2011, I'll print it on here very soon

Thanks for taking time out to read

Your comment welcome

Good Nite God Bless & a Safe Journey Home

BRUCE

Social source share

Guest laticsbluesmon

Don't the know the full story but if that's what has happened it's a pretty pathetic, spineless way to go about things - in my humble opinion of course. In fact it's so childish it's unbelievable. They could have just thanked you and said their bit surely - obviously not.

Peter

:thumbsup:

Thanks Peter99
Social source share

Guest laticsbluesmon

Well he could of but he does'nt think or act like any normal person i'm not arsed about being sacked it was the letter that did it for me and the wording of the letter 'first of all i want to say i class you as a friend' if he was a proper friend he'd speak face to face Cheers for your nice comment Mr SoulJihad

Social source share

Well he could of but he does'nt think or act like any normal person i'm not arsed about being sacked it was the letter that did it for me and the wording of the letter 'first of all i want to say i class you as a friend' if he was a proper friend he'd speak face to face Cheers for your nice comment Mr SoulJihad

Hi Bruce, you have always been and will continue to be a top soul geezer...... and being Bruce the turtle I know your shells tuff ennuff matey. Keep on mate. Best Kimbo

Ps you can dj in my livin room anytime pal :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest laticsbluesmon

Far to much of this "We are your local soul nite - tin gods sh@t" across the nation IMHO.

Bruce - "Vote With You Feet".

:thumbsup:

Not been back to ST Doms since April when i did the 1st half hour then thought fxxk it and went home i'm going in October as Acky from Aberdeen is DJing [i got him the guest hour before i was sacked by letter] ktf Bruce ps did you listen to that shite on ch4 last nite part timers i say ha ha
Social source share

Guest laticsbluesmon

Because so many people have asked about the Famous letter i was'nt arsed about being sacked but a hell of alot people wanted to see the contents of the said letter it was best to reproduce it and post it on here could'nt be arsed phoo copying it but i have the Letter laminated and kept as a keepsake , would you not have rather been told to your face that your services were no longer required instead of the cop out way of a letter , I tried asking him about it but he just runs away it . Im not a violent person these days far from it i have learnt my lesson by winning several silver medals for fighting on the football in years gone by, This is just my way of putting my side of it over as i've said a hell of alot of people have asked to see the letter so ther you have it Cheers for you imput and i hope its a bit of an insight for you on this topic Cheers again Bruce

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!