Jimmy Conwell - What's It Worth ?

Chris L

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Demo goes for about twice/three times the price of the issue from the ones i've seen lately, and that's been

issues £50-85

demos £150 - £225

I hadn't realised it was worth that much, and was quite shocked!

Joe dunlop had a white demo for sale on here not long back for £150

Social source share

Demo goes for about twice/three times the price of the issue from the ones i've seen lately, and that's been

issues £50-85

demos £150 - £225

I hadn't realised it was worth that much, and was quite shocked!

Joe dunlop had a white demo for sale on here not long back for £150

sold at least 4 issue's £40 pounds each and one promo 125 pounds this year in mint - condition 'you will be very lucky to get £70 or £80 pounds for issue's

Social source share

sold at least 4 issue's £40 pounds each and one promo 125 pounds this year in mint - condition 'you will be very lucky to get £70 or £80 pounds for issue's

I'd agree with that, £50 is a fair price for an issue, £150 - £175 demo. A lot of people don't realise that the issue was counterfeited too.

Social source share

Just said thats what I'd seen them for sale at over the last few months - don't know if they sold at that price!

Social source share

I'd agree with that, £50 is a fair price for an issue, £150 - £175 demo. A lot of people don't realise that the issue was counterfeited too.

I bought an issue but returned it because I wasn't convinced it was genuine. The seller was very good about, he himself is convinced

it's an original. I paid less than £40.00 for it. Why would a demo be 4 times the value of an issue ? I know that you don't see too Mirwood many demos that's a big difference.

BTW tell me if I'm wrong, the only sure fire way to tell a pressing from an original is to get it on styrene, n'est pas ?

Edited by Chris L
Social source share

Craig Moerer has an issue on Ebay at the moment. And there's also a demo for BIN £150.00

Bloody hell i`d forgotten just how good that track is :wub:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert