2 Very Exciting New Releases

Guest sharmo 1

Guest sharmo 1

hi everyone we have arriving in the next couple of day's two of the best revolutinary new 45's i've heared in donkey's years .the first one is ;

01.Joanne Law...................Midnight blue......................Mayaro records.................£5.00.

This is the best most soulful lovers rock 45 for years and will soon go down as a classic amongst the "Paradises' " of the world quite frankly it stunning , mellow , moodie , jazzy soulful lovers reggae.this is ltd and the distributor has all but sold out from yesterday's release .we got 25 ordered and should be here for the weekend and at £5.00 each plus £2.50 p&p (U.K. Recorded) represents amazing value.This would work well both in the reggae rooms and would sound great in the alternative rooms now emerging at most nighter venues .

02.The soul Immigrants .........The Ghetto (there's no way out)...............Dry Rooti.....£5.00.

it's very rare these day's to find a new jazz funk number with such a soulful content this will also work well with the modern crowd and again at £5.00 each plus P&P plus £2.50 P&P you can't go wrong again a ltd press and we have the last 23 copies those who dig track's like Mr.confuse ect will dig this groove i can't recomend these enough .please pm me on soul source or contact me on jehtrading@hotmail.co.uk

overseas enquires welcom and we accept paypal gift only please and cash or cheques many thank's Simon.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!