Ady Harley Contact Details

Jim Ohara

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has contact details for Ady Harley (originally from Halifax), who now lives in Australia?

Even an address, phone number for his parents etc.

I am going there on business week after next and would really like to catch up with him

Hope someone can help?

Thanks

Jim

Social source share

Thanks chalky, I'll PM Robin

Jim

I dunno, do I need to do every thing for you.

Get on to FB and contact Sue and Simon (Moll) they are now in Australia and see him but he has gone underground and hides from everyone now, lives somewhere in Sidney massively fat and with 15 children** so would be good to get some pictures.

Glad to see still enough left of the profits from Allanton to keep you still flying you round the world doing your promoting talks.

**Only one of these facts are true, but what is the internet for if not spreading falsehoods.......

• Helpful 2
Social source share

If you are on Facebook Jim he is on there I think.....just looked maybe not?...

Robin Salter might be able to help though, PM him, Robin S on here.

I didn't know Mr S was still on here, thought he had also gone into hiding, focussing all his energies on trying to improve his golf handicap, unsuccesfully, and dedicating his life to ensure his son doesn't end up with an accent like all those dodgy North East lads he now hangs about with.

Mr S are you out there?

Social source share

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has contact details for Ady Harley (originally from Halifax), who now lives in Australia?

Even an address, phone number for his parents etc.

I am going there on business week after next and would really like to catch up with him

Hope someone can help?

Thanks

Jim

Jim

Regarding the man who is harder to find than Lord Lucan, I can happily confirm that he is alive and well and in fact turned up last week on the first night of the annual Sydney (Oz) Soul Weekender - his first venture out in ages mind - where he danced like a madman solidly for an hour until I blew the main amp in the venue during my set ............ the rest of the night was limited to low volume music on one small speaker in a corner of the room !!!

Shame he doesn't bring his records with him to do a DJ spot on the rare occasion that we do see him these days , we used to laugh when he did because he always lugged in a bloody great suitcase with about 600 45's in it !!!

He doesn't have 15 kids but enough to keep him busy as a dad ....

And seriously , he is looking trimmer than ever , 20 years younger one would have to say ...

Edited by sunnysoul
Social source share

I didn't know Mr S was still on here, thought he had also gone into hiding, focussing all his energies on trying to improve his golf handicap, unsuccesfully, and dedicating his life to ensure his son doesn't end up with an accent like all those dodgy North East lads he now hangs about with.

Mr S are you out there?

Yes Jock I am out there!

Lofty (Mike Lofthouse) on here will confirm the handicap is not under threat! What's this about you wielding the sticks? I will pm you to catch up. It's been too long.

Hi Jim, pass my regards on to Ady if you see him! Got a great photo somewhere of him and Jock pre first Stafford reunion. Will have to dig it out to see who is carrying the least timber!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

Ady & Keith Sutcliffe both proving, you can take the boys out of Halifax but not the Halifax out of the boys......this was Sydney a few years ago.

post-1805-0-00849100-1350027793_thumb.jp

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!