Oliver Cheatham - Don't Pop The Question - Released On Monday 15Th October

Steve Plumb

Released on Monday 15th October

This could be the quickest release then deletion ever!

My advice is to get a copy at all costs (well ten quid for the moment anyway!)

OLIVER CHEATHAM - Don't pop the question (If you can't take the answer)

The infamous 'Pam Jackson' acetate has finally been revealed as none other than Detroit's Oliver Cheatham! A fabulous 70's Soul dancer from 1974 which now that it is finally out should become one of the biggest records on the scene. Brilliant stuff - Visit my site below, click the MP3 and prepare to hit that PayPal button!

Note - There's a lovely 15 second slow intro which has been edited out for the MP3 plus there's a string break to die for which is just kicking in as MP3 ends - You'll need the 45 to hear it in all it's glory!

OLIVER CHEATHAM - Good guys don't make good lovers

The other side is another track from the above acetate. Featuring once again Oliver's superb vocal range including an incredible falsetto and is a wonderful slab of 70's Sweet/Deep Soul.

AN ABSOLUTE KILLER PIECE OF PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED 70'S SOUL ON 45 THAT WILL BE MASSIVE NOW IS FINALLY RELEASED. AS WITH MOST NEW RELEASES, THEY ARE LIMITED AND I EXPECT THEM TO SELL OUT VERY QUICKLY?

£10 each from www.soulmusic.co.uk

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

So I'll not get lambasted for playing it out on this press!?

This is the only way to play it out(on the 45) .. :thumbsup::P

The acetate it came off wasn`t very clean,i`m sure everyone who got the mp3 will vouch for that. :g: Trust me cos i got mine mastered and it still didn`t sound as good as what Soul Junction have done with the 45. :hatsoff2:

Every home should have one of these :lol: .

Social source share

This is the only way to play it out(on the 45) .. :thumbsup::P

The acetate it came off wasn`t very clean,i`m sure everyone who got the mp3 will vouch for that. :g: Trust me cos i got mine mastered and it still didn`t sound as good as what Soul Junction have done with the 45. :hatsoff2:

Every home should have one of these :lol: .

Just checking :wink:

Social source share

• 3 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!