Charles Johnson - Never Had A Love So Good 45 On Ebay

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 17
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:lol: And here we go again........................

Looks like it had 2 real ones in 70s and gave them away cus it was to slow :ohmy: HOW STUPID dont answer that how was i to know the drugs would would wear off :yes::D

HB :thumbsup:

Social source share

Any idea who did this boot ? Not seen this one before ?

Hi Gavin, there were a load for sale at Bretby a few years back. (No names no pack drill)

I cant for the life of me remember what was on the flip side, something fairly common, can anyone help then at least FunkEd can write it in on the other side wanker.gif

Martyn

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Hi Gavin, there were a load for sale at Bretby a few years back. (No names no pack drill)

I cant for the life of me remember what was on the flip side, something fairly common, can anyone help then at least FunkEd can write it in on the other side wanker.gif

Martyn

Martyn, like I was ever in any state to look at Records, thanks my old friend :thumbsup:

LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER VINYL CARVERS JOB GAV

You back darn sarf yet buddy ?

Social source share

I recorded a bit of the flip, take a listen here:

https://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0IBL3KH...NU21QC887TQD58F

The song starts with '1,2,3..'

p.s. have a look at my other auction as well.

lata

FunkEd

Martyn

Social source share

LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER VINYL CARVERS JOB GAV

Had one given to me from about 5-6 years ago from a mate who had a record shop in Doncaster and used to get them from KR.... had other double-sided tracks given on the same with the white label.... seem to remember they were the test pressings for a forthcoming Goldmine/Sevens, or similar label, release....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!