Arthur Griswold

Guest Nils

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Hi Matt, I know what it has scored last time...And I know whats its actually worth.....perhaps the next copy turning up on ebay will go for a very more reasonable price, cause two lads have battled for it last time, and one has got a copy now...

Social source share

Are you after the $4,000 version or the regular $500-ish one?

Just kidding. Can't help, sorry.

The one that went on ebay was a fake auction i think ! It went a crazy price just to hike the price up , did anyone else notice that it was then relisted at $1500 and didnt sell , then for $1300 and then $1200 and gradually going down in price .....

Social source share

Ah ok , just seemed strange , what did he do ? sell one for $4000 and then decide to sell his next three copies cheaper ?

Why not just offer them to 2nd/3rd highest bidders as they were higher than $1500 / $1300 etc......unless he already did that and had 6+ copies?

Copy was also sold at Allentown for $1000.........soon be back down to $500 at this rate :yes:

Edited by Mace
Social source share

Why not just offer them to 2nd/3rd highest bidders as they were higher than $1500 / $1300 etc......unless he already did that and had 6+ copies?

Copy was also sold at Allentown for $1000.........soon be back down to $500 at this rate :yes:

I would have thought you'd be happier with the higher price tags Mace? As a dealer, with dam good contacts, a nose like a blood hound, and a work rate that would put Sir Chris Hoy to shame; well, you know the rest. :)

Edited by denbo
Social source share