Records With The Feelgood Factor

OK, I know most Northern Soul tracks have the feelgood factor and can turn your glum mood into a happy one in an instant. But for everyone there is 'that' tune that works better then most.

This is one of mine, OK. before you say it it is a bit cheesy, but does that matter as long as it makes you feel good?? I love it anyway and it certainly 'Cheers me up' :-)

What's yours?

The Globetrotters - Cheer me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOwKLnqN93c

Edited by Steve Luigi
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

OK, I know most Northern Soul tracks have the feelgood factor and can turn your glum mood into a happy one in an instant. But for everyone there is 'that' tune that works better then most.

This is one of mine, OK. before you say it it is a bit cheesy, but does that matter as long as it makes you feel good?? I love it anyway and it certainly 'Cheers me up' :-)

What's yours?

What is it ?? Cant see 'Attachments' at work !!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi Steve, not a cheesy topic at all, I think that it is great idea to look at sounds that make you feel good.

Two for me would be Lou Roberts- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Love, and Daybreak - I Need Love, make me smile everytime I hear them.

Cheers Jimmy

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi Steve, not a cheesy topic at all, I think that it is great idea to look at sounds that make you feel good.

Two for me would be Lou Roberts- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Love, and Daybreak - I Need Love, make me smile everytime I hear them.

Cheers Jimmy

Daybreak is one of my top tunes ever - I think! :rolleyes:

Peter

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Cheers Jimmy

No Jimmy, I meant the tune that I selected was a little cheesy, but only on a dairylea level :-) Edited by Steve Luigi
Social source share

What's yours?

The Globetrotters - Cheer me up

TEN MILES HIGH..DAVID & GIANTS!

Social source share

Guest Krissii

(cant see what peoples attachments are unless titled , phone) . . Morris Chesnut - Too darn soulful , has always had feelgood thing about it for me

Social source share

Cheers Jimmy

Well what can I say.....................music in general makes me feel good!!! Be it stuff from my youth..............soul music..................stuff that makes me wanna get up and dance......................music that sends me to another place, let's me drift off to another world!!!! Close my eyes and I'm there!!!

In a nutshell....................it doesn't matter what type of music you're into...............................if you love it enough it's the best form of medicine ever!!!! AMEN!!!

Edited by Carol J
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!