Malc Burton

Jaco

Guest Dave Turner

Thought I'd heard he had moved from Hong Kong to Phuket in Thailand. Maybe he hasnt got sorted yet with t'internet and all that.

Steve

Steve, I think you're getting mixed up with Dave Burton

Malc, top man ... miss him :hatsoff2:

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Good post mate. I miss Malc's posts too. Phuket - I didn;t think the lad would stray much farther than Rotherham.

:ohmy:

he hasnt pete... still in barnboro. he`s stll a member but not been active in over a year ..maybe all the unnessessary politics keep him away like others ..he was on facebook the other day

• Helpful 2
Social source share

he hasnt pete... still in barnboro. he`s stll a member but not been active in over a year ..maybe all the unnessessary politics keep him away like others ..he was on facebook the other day

dave, i miss his posts as well mate, even though i wouldn't know him from adam, very intuitive, knowledgeable, pronounced and well respected amongst everyone on here i'd say....

• Helpful 1
Social source share

He'll be at Stoke next Saturday..

HI PETE,

Malc is still around, however he does not post anymore on here due to all the polotics and back biting that goes on. He has had some pretty terse comments to some of his past postings even though the majority were pretty much tounge in cheek. He occasionally visits the Leeds Central and as Bri Pinch has mentioned still resides in yorkshire.

ROY

Social source share

are you on facebook pete....he wont answer pm`s on here. i just spoke to him and i get the feeling he wont be making a comeback on here so you could try him on there

I go on FB very occasionally Dave. Next time I'm on I'll message him.

If you or anyone else see him please pass on my best.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

I go on FB very occasionally Dave. Next time I'm on I'll message him.

If you or anyone else see him please pass on my best.

will do mate.....just spoke to him again and it seems he had a run in with one of those superior types who called him a `thick yorkie shit` or words to that effect. shameful really as were all in the same boat

Social source share

will do mate.....just spoke to him again and it seems he had a run in with one of those superior types who called him a `thick yorkie shit` or words to that effect. shameful really as were all in the same boat

Malc should have just told him to fcuk off! :yes:

I can understand how people get a bit row beaten with it all though. It's a shame - like many others I used to enjoy sharing stuff and having Malc around.

Peter

Edited by Peter99
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!