Uploading A Youtube Clip Onto A Soulsource Post.....how ?

Guest Ivor Jones

Guest Ivor Jones

Hello everyone.......

Firstly,apologies if this is in the wrong section,i honestly didnt know where to put this....Im not very good with computers but can anyone on here run me through how to upload a youtube clip onto a SoulSource posting.........from start to finish.....im assuming its not hard !

Thanks, Ivor

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

highlight the actual web address of the youtube clip you want to post in your browser, press Ctrl+C keys on your keyboard (at the same time)

Go to Soul Source and get ready to post your clip, at the top of the reply/comment box, click on the icon of a chain with a green plus sign on it - click in the address bos that pops up, press Ctrl+V (at the same time) the address of the youtube clip should now be in the address box, click ok, click fast reply, done. (I think)

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

highlight the actual web address of the youtube clip you want to post in your browser, press Ctrl+C keys on your keyboard (at the same time)

Go to Soul Source and get ready to post your clip, at the top of the reply/comment box, click on the icon of a chain with a green plus sign on it - click in the address bos that pops up, press Ctrl+V (at the same time) the address of the youtube clip should now be in the address box, click ok, click fast reply, done. (I think)

Sorted ! thanks for that MrC,

Best, Ivor

Social source share

What have you posted Ivor?

:thumbsup:

BeBe & CeCe Winans "Lord Lift Us Up" [PTL] LP for sale with a track from youtube Peter.

what a bloody brilliant LP that is too! Hope someone has the good sense to buy it soon!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert