A Few 45's To Go From The Soulmine

Eamesy

A bundle of Soul to go from the Soulmine. 01252 333858, Email thesoulmine@fsmail.net or just PM us, thanks.

1. WILLIE PARKER - I'VE GOT TO FIGHT IT - M-PAC - £110 (EX, Biro Initials On Label)

2. DARRELL BANKS - ANGEL BABY - ATCO (DEMO) - £65 (M-)

3. BARBARA REDD - I'LL BE ALL ALONE / DANCING TEARDROPS - S.P.Q.R. - £180 (M-)

4. BETTY EVERETT - UNLUCKY GIRL - UNI - £25 (M-)

5. 5th DIMENSION - TOO POOR TO DIE - SOUL CITY (DEMO) - £20 (M-. Dated Stamped "AUG 11 1971")

6. KIM WESTON - YOU'RE JUST THE KIND OF GUY - MGM - £15 (M-)

7. REGGIE GARNER - THAT AIN'T THE WAY (YOU MAKE LOVE) / HALF A CUP - ABC (ISSUE) - £60 (VG++)

8. ARTISTICS - THIS HEART OF MINE - OKEH - £75 (EX, Slight Wear On Labels & Shop Stamp)

9. AL WILSON - NOW I KNOW WHAT LOVE IS - SOUL CITY (DEMO) - £25 (EX. Mild Ring-Wear On Label)

10. GENE CHANDLER - FOOL FOR YOU - CONSTELLATION - £20 (M-, Label EX)

11. ROY C - GONE GONE / STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOIN' - SHOUT (DEMO) - £35 (M-)

12. DYNELLS - LET ME PROVE THAT I LOVE YOU - BLUEBERRY - £125 (VG++)

13. GINNIE LYNN - IN LOVE - MISTY - £25 (M-)

14. SHOCK - FOOTSTEPS ACROSS THE DANCEFLOOR - SIROCCO- £20 (M-)

15. BARRETT STRONG - IS IT TRUE - CAPITOL - £40 (EX)

+++ WWW.SOULBYAUCTION.COM NEWS.

A lot of people who have recently registered have not replied to the automatic email sent out by Soulbyauction and therefore verification has not taken place. This stops you getting on the site. It may be that the email has gone into your computor as SPAM.

No worries, I am working my way through the recent registrations and verifying them. This means you should be able to go on the site in the normal way (Username & Password) by the weekend.

The Soul auction site has sound clips, label pictures and descriptions. New On Site now, James Walsh Gypsy Band (Demo), Big Maybelle, Shirelles, Belita Woods, Jimmey "Soul" Clark - Winner, Jewel Akens, Don Gardner, Sugar & Spice (Demo), Detroit Soul..... Take a quick look. More stuff to be loaded later. Cheers +++

Post & Packing £2.50 (Reg.) £6.00 (Spec. Del.) Overseas extra.

Thanks for looking.

Soulmine Ltd. .

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now