Dave Wooley.. Rip

Just had a message from a person on Facebook to say that Dave as got some RIP message on his page from others, not spoke to Dave in a good while....

Any news please... I know he is a long standing member on here???

regards

Steve

ps.. if wrong section then please move...

Edited by little-stevie
Social source share

Just spoke to Norma who was one of the ones that posted on Daves wall Steve, she was just following on from what his son had written, and offered her condolences, but knows nothing more. I am trying to find out from this end if its true, fingers crossed we find something out and it's not true. xx

Social source share

Guest adlibsoul

Dave was one of the best blokes i ever met.All my thoughts are for his family at this sad time.So many happy memories with you Dave.RIP Glenn

Social source share

What terrible news and even harder to think it was a few months ago and none of us knew. I had some brilliant times with Dave and Djayed with him on a few occasions such a lovely person and respected Djay. Used to love some of the banter on here and other sources mainly into the wee small hours. Goodnight Dave where ever you are. xxxxx

Social source share

I think is account on here could still be open?? can mods do something about that,he is a freind on facebook and that account is also open, maybe it can be closed i guess....

Am not sure Steve..wil put it to the other mods okay....in the meantime...condelances to all ....Delxxxx

Social source share

sad news, a real nice guy hadnt seen him about for a while, you just dont know these days lost my dad last week, always thought he would out live me...

RIP Dave

and me dad

russ

Sorry to hear that Russ.Was Dave the chap who gave me a hard time on here,but when we met up at DKOF,we got on really well?

Social source share

Guest Mick Donnelly

Sorry to hear that Russ.Was Dave the chap who gave me a hard time on here,but when we met up at DKOF,we got on really well?

That would have been the guy Kev, he never missed one

Social source share

So sad.

Had some great chats & banter with Dave. He gave me so much encouragement with LEL .

Man u fan & was in the SS fantasy league .

RIP Dave

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

So Sad.Knew him well.

Cant believe its only just come to our attention!!

RIP Dave........we will give each other a hard time again some day.

Social source share

Guest Ollie Lailey

Very sad to hear this. The few times I met Dave at the Cleethorpes weekenders we got on very well and had a great laugh. Thoughts with his family.

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

very saddened by this, had some great nights in Dave's company including a triple deck with myself,Dave and Brett Franklin in Sleaford with me fully Kilted up... Gutted

Social source share

Shocking news!

Dave was a quality bloke with a wicked sense of humour.

Would always speak his mind wih a little jest, think his favourite smilie was the "evil" one haha!

Rest in peace my good man

Social source share

Shocking news!

Dave was a quality bloke with a wicked sense of humour.

Would always speak his mind wih a little jest, think his favourite smilie was the "evil" one haha!

Rest in peace my good man

Really sad news . I was totally shocked yesterday to hear the news . I did see a few piccies on FB with you Baz . The last time I saw Dave was at The Soul-Source Darts Team Charity All-Dayer .He will be sadly missed.

Social source share

Sad news about Dave...had some good nights out a few years back.

I remember a few years ago he was texting me tips for the horses...me and a few at work had a brilliant run of winners over a few days then one lost and we decided to call it a day. We did very well that week so thanks again Dave!

RIP Farmer Dave

Social source share

Only just heard this news, gutted. Had some great times out with Dave, he was mischievous, straight talking & very funny, highly intelligent & articulate.

He was a major part of the old " Stoke" group in Freebasing & got to know & like him from those days, he was the first one to ring me when Gary Briggs passed away.

Lovely guy. I`m truly stunned by this news.

RIP Dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!