Pete Jay Rip

bri pinch

Guest yorks old boys

this is very hard one off the very best djs in yorkshire will miss him loads had some great times we are thinking of the family and his soulmate av . kenneth and caroline

Edited by yorks old boys
Social source share

Such sad news about one the nicest guys around.We count ourselves lucky to have had Pete in our lives as it would have been a sadder journey without him.

Our condolences to all his friends & family & our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Sincerely

Martyn & Lynn

• Helpful 2
Social source share

It is with a heavy heart that i need to pass on this sad message on behalf of my family.

On 1st November 2012 Peter Simpson (Pete Jay) tragically passed away.

We will post funeral details once they have been arranged.

In the meantime please respect our family's privacy at this devastating time.

Stella (Little Av's Daughter) x

It is with a heavy heart that i need to pass on this sad message on behalf of my family.

On 1st November 2012 Peter Simpson (Pete Jay) tragically passed away.

We will post funeral details once they have been arranged.

In the meantime please respect our family's privacy at this devastating time.

Stella (Little Av's Daughter) x

Stella

Please give your Mum all my love and respect. I am thinking of you all with deepest sympathy.

Love Julie Molloy xxx

Social source share

Guest Soultyke

Such sad news to hear that one of the nicest people you could wish to meet has passed away. Our sincerest condolences to Av and all Pete's family & friends

RIP Pete

Jez & Kath

Social source share

Guest moonlight674

little av we are both thinking about you all at this sad time pete will be sadly missed he was a wonderfull person and a good freind to linda and my self rest in peice pete jay xx

Social source share

Been out of the picture for a while and ive just found out about Pete from Bri Pinches and im absolutely gutted

Rest in piece my friend, i'll catch up with you in time..glad we had a chance to talk last time i was out and about at dave and bri pinches birthday in a August, where you and i and derek white chewed the cud and had a few laughs...I'll remember you that way my friend..a true gentleman.

Av... my thoughts are with you

Ian Johnson

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Deeply shocked and saddened-you were a good man who helped many on the soul scene-sincerest condolences to Av and her family at this sad time.

RIP Pete.

Social source share

Heard the other day but didn't want to be the first to post out of respect for the families privacy at this tragic time. Our heart felt sympathy and sincerest condolences to his family and specially to Little Av. R.I.P. Pete.

Spot & Gail.

Social source share

I can only say how sorry we are to hear the news about Pete, had a good talk to him up at the manifesto, there is no doubt he will be missed by all

regards

Nigel & Elaine

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!