New Date Sorted After Double Booking

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Guest THE BRIGADIER

AFTER THE MIX UP FOR THE NEXT NITE AT THE GEORGE WE HAVE MANAGED TO GET ANOTHER DATE SORTED OUT WHICH IS APRIL 8TH, I'VE SPOKEN TO MOST OF THE DJ'S THEIR FINE WITH CHANGE OF DATE. NEXT WEEK I'LL POST THE NEW FLYER WITH ANY CHANGES MADE.

CHEERS

HARRY

Edited by THE BRIGADIER
  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest THE BRIGADIER

ROOM1

6PM - 6.45 GAZ SIMON

6.45 - 7.30 DON THOMPSON

7.30 - 8.30 RON PEDLEY

8.30 - 9.30 KEV MURPHY

9.30 - 10.15 GAZ SIMON

10.15 - 11.15 JUMPIN JOAN

11.15 - 12.15 ANDY DYSON

12.15 - 1.15 CHALKY

1.15 - 2.15 JOE DUTTON

2.15 - 3AM KARL KEARD

ROOM 2

6-7 EWAN RENTON

7- 8 PAUL HARRISON

8 - 9 MASSEY

9 - 10 DARREN CARR

10 - 11 COLIN JOHNSON

11 - 11.45 CUBO

11.45 - 1AM DEAN WALKER

1. AM - 2.30 BOB JEFFRIES

2.30 - 3AM DAZ CARR & EWAN

ANY DEALERS WISHING TO ATTEND THIS VENUE ON SATURDAY 28TH JANUARY PLEASE CONTACT: HARRY 07859 006682 - harry.sdsoul@ntlworld.com AND ARRANGMENT'S WILL BE MADE.

SO FAR I'VE HAD A VERY GOOD RESPONSE FOR THIS NITE AND THE LINEUP SPEAK'S VOLUMES ABOUT HOW GOOD THE MUSIC IS GONNA BE 9HRS OF SOUL AS GOOD AS NITER, EVEN BETTER ANYWAY "COS YA WINNET FAL ASLEEEP INYA SUNDA DINNA WILL YA"

blush.gif:yes:

2 ROOMS - 17 DJ'S - 2 BARS TILL 2AM -3AM FINISH

:thumbsup:

Local Accom No's that i've been asked for,

The George Pub Darlinton 01325 481686

Bridge house B&B Piercebridge 01325 374727

Scotch Corner 01748 850900

Darlington White Horse Hotel double room, breakfast £42.95

Edited by THE BRIGADIER

Guest THE BRIGADIER

ROOM1

6PM - 6.45 GAZ SIMON

6.45 - 7.30 DON THOMPSON

7.30 - 8.30 RON PEDLEY

8.30 - 9.30 KEV MURPHY

9.30 - 10.15 GAZ SIMON

10.15 - 11.15 JUMPIN JOAN

11.15 - 12.15 ANDY DYSON

12.15 - 1.15 CHALKY

1.15 - 2.15 JOE DUTTON

2.15 - 3AM KARL HEARD

ROOM 2

6-7 EWAN RENTON

7- 8 PAUL HARRISON

8 - 9NEIL MASSEY

9 - 10 DARREN CARR

10 - 11 COLIN JOHNSON

11 - 11.45 CUBO

11.45 - 1AM DEAN WALKER

1. AM - 2.30 BOB JEFFRIES

2.30 - 3AM DAZ CARR & EWAN

ANY DEALERS WISHING TO ATTEND THIS VENUE ON SATURDAY 28TH JANUARY PLEASE CONTACT: HARRY 07859 006682 - harry.sdsoul@ntlworld.com AND ARRANGMENT'S WILL BE MADE.

SO FAR I'VE HAD A VERY GOOD RESPONSE FOR THIS NITE AND THE LINEUP SPEAK'S VOLUMES ABOUT HOW GOOD THE MUSIC IS GONNA BE 9HRS OF SOUL AS GOOD AS NITER, EVEN BETTER ANYWAY "COS YA WINNET FAL ASLEEEP INYA SUNDA DINNA WILL YA"

:D:D

2 ROOMS - 17 DJ'S - 2 BARS TILL 2AM -3AM FINISH

:D

FOR THOSE WHO HAV'NT SEEN THE DJ TIMES YET!!

Edited by THE BRIGADIER
Guest THE BRIGADIER

if nobody puts nowt on,the thread goes down the que,so am i the only person in the world with a big gob,i know the answer and it appears to be ? not_i.gif:P:(

it's not the size of your mouth mate, it's what comes out of it, whistling.gif:(

dont worry Ted i like your banter but i also like to watch tv and go to the pub for a pint so i cant sit on the PC all nite, keep up the good work though and i might buy ya a pint on saturday :P

Harry

Some of the young kids from Sunderland who came down in October haven't found any place to stop so have hired a camper van so be prepared for the worst............. Peter

Harry

Some of the young kids from Sunderland who came down in October haven't found any place to stop so have hired a camper van so be prepared for the worst............. Peter

Young kids - from Sunderland - on their own.?

Hey, do you wanna come back to my room and talk about rare soul records all night lads ? (don't tell yer mams or dads about it mind)

Hey, do you wanna come back to my room and talk about rare soul records all night lads ? (don't tell yer mams or dads about it mind)

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

yeah but what do they taste like,well you know,they are from s s s s sun sun sunderland god that took some getting out. :dance: :D:D

THATS FUNNY TED,PERSONALLY I NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM PRONOUNCING THE WORD SUNDERLAND :shhh::):)

Harry, if I keep talking shite, which is what I am good at, do I get a pint on Saturday too :shhh:

I think Brian might end up in the camper van on Saturday, if he dosent behave :)

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

ACTUALLY THE LADS MENTIONED ARE PART OF A TALENTED BAND CALLED 'SEVENTY-THREE'(GREAT YEAR :) ) & HAVING HEARD THERE LATEST, HOPE THEY WILL GO ON TO DO THE NORTH-EAST PROUD :shhh:

Edited by SAFC-SOULBOY
Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

will they do a live spot before kev takes them away to talk about rare soul records,the more i think about it" rare soul records"could well be a code for something a bit more sinister :shhh::D:D

I THINK THEY WILL PERFORM ON THE ROOF OF THE GEORGE...BIT LIKE THE BEATLES BACK IN 1970 :):)

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Harry, if I keep talking shite, which is what I am good at, do I get a pint on Saturday too :D

I think Brian might end up in the camper van on Saturday, if he dosent behave :D

Kirsty, i'd have no problem buying you a pint, but since it was you that dragged me out Soul or Nothing for absolutely no reason what so ever :unsure: before the nite had finished, no chance, :D only Joe King, i'll buy you couple if you wear that sexy little Number showing a bit of cleavage again, :D OOPS, sorry that was yr dressing gown was'nt it :D

I am after a lift to South Durham from Manchester..Not sure if Reg in the Stockport Taxi or Paul B are going....Any others going from the Manchester area..Can you email me...I can talk you to death and get the beers in... :D

Thanks for the offer Joan...Will you be going the long route again :D:D ...Let me know if them ladies are in the back with me,not sure what might come up :D ...I will get back to you soon..If someone from Manc is going then i don't have to put you out... :unsure: ...

Guest THE BRIGADIER

post-3349-1138218819_thumb.jpg

Harry

Peter theres some old kids from Kendal and Wigan coming over in a camper van, could be a car park all-niter brewing :unsure: and the :D should be worried :D:D

Kirsty, i'd have no problem buying you a pint, but since it was you that dragged me out Soul or Nothing for absolutely no reason what so ever :unsure: before the nite had finished, no chance, :D only Joe King, i'll buy you couple if you wear that sexy little Number showing a bit of cleavage again, :D OOPS, sorry that was yr dressing gown was'nt it :D

It was for a public safety reason that I dragged you out of soul or nothing :D .

I'll wear my fluffy slippers too if you like :D

Guest THE BRIGADIER

right on a brother knacker,emerging from the mists of the tees estuary :search: :thumbsup::P

Jesus, you make him sound like he's some kinda

SMOG MONSTER :thumbsup::D

post-3349-1138291228_thumb.jpg

Edited by THE BRIGADIER
Guest THE BRIGADIER

THIS POST IS BEGINNING TO LOOSE ITS THREAD...

WHO'S COMING ON SATURDAY??

Aye your right, from what i know alone through phone calls to me from people many different areas, this nite could be lot busier than in Oct , one thing that is guaranteed is that music in both rooms is gonna fantastic.

LIKE SAFC SOULBOY SAID " WHO'S COMING"post-3349-1138299646_thumb.jpg

THIS POST IS BEGINNING TO LOOSE ITS THREAD...

WHO'S COMING ON SATURDAY??

Thanks to Joan and the others for the offer of a lift..I am sorted now...My mates says he can get there in less than 7 hours Joan :lol::D ...Gonna be there late afternoon to get my seat..Just the thing i need after a bad week..Well done Harry with all the sorting and info..Top man....Ted get your teeth washed,i am looking for you :lol: ...

steve

Aye your right, from what i know alone through phone calls to me from people many different areas, this nite could be lot busier than in Oct , one thing that is guaranteed is that music in both rooms is gonna fantastic.

LIKE SAFC SOULBOY SAID " WHO'S COMING"post-3349-1138299646_thumb.jpg

errr .... me and the cabbage will be up nice and early this time ..... CAN'T WAIT !!

Guest THE BRIGADIER

post-3349-1138313356_thumb.jpgTHANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FROM EVERYBODY,BY THE SOUND OF ITTHERE ARE LOT OF PEOPLE LOOKING FORWORD TO THIS SATURDAY AT THE GEORGE, FRONT ROW SEATS AGAIN STEVE, THIS TIME I'M GONNA BE IN THERE WITH YAS,MIND JUST COS TED LURKS AROUND THE STAIRWELL AND HE DOES FRIGHTEN ME A LITTLE :lol:

IT'S GONNA BE A FINE NITE OF MUSIC blush.gif

Edited by THE BRIGADIER
Guest geordiebri

Can't wait for Saturday, y'knaa a divvent git oot much! Set your stop watch Harry, see how long I can stay sober, i'm going for me record of 35 minutes! blush.gif:lol::lol:

as a punishment mr heads will now be arriving at piercebridge in a horse drawn vehicle,pulled by four plumed black geldings(just so headsy wont feel like the only one) will be a black and glass carriage,containing a six foot long corrugated cardboard box(thats to bring him back down to earth after his snotty comments),he will only be released when he starts singing lighten up baby in a high falsetto voice(see above for reason) and if that does not curtail him from making snide comments about his mates jovial banter,his meat will be joining his two veg in the gutter. whistling.gif

Guest geordiebri

Can I suggest some netting at the bottom of the stairs of the Northern Room, to catch all the p***heads? Reckon by the end of the evening, it'll look like a catch from one of those Russian factory trawlers :thumbsup: Looking forward to this immensely!

Can I suggest something Richard, dont wear those ridiculous shoes, otherwise they will end up in the netting, I'll put them there :lol: .

Looking forward to seeing you & Bridget Jones tomorrow (that's my new nickname for Sarah) :lol:

Kirsty

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Can I suggest some netting at the bottom of the stairs of the Northern Room, to catch all the p***heads? Reckon by the end of the evening, it'll look like a catch from one of those Russian factory trawlers :lol: Looking forward to this immensely!

RICHARD OF YORK,SOUND LIKE SOME MEDIEVAL LORD, COUSIN OF THE KING :thumbsup: HOW ARE MATE, LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN TOMORROW NITE RICHARD, HOW MANY ARE THERE COMING UP WITH YOU.