Wanted Clean Copy Of Derrick Harriott-Together On Island Records

buckssoul

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

I've got a near mint one that I'd sell. Don't know what it's value is, having trouble finding it on popsike. Seems to be quite rare ?

It's not rare at all compared to 50% of the Island releases, I must have had half a dozen in the last 10 years, £25 pretty standard price though one sold for £51.

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL As with many JA Records that have crossed over to the soul generation, if you no whats what you can still pick them up on the cheap this is a good example, "mama did not lie" is a classic however not as common as Pete makes out, the side you wanted "together! is a superb bit of soul from the CHARRIOT who not only recorded at the top level many soul records, even R&R, But produces some classic reggae for the CHOWSON FEW, + some good soul covers, dare I say their version of "SHAFT" is the best?

finally I told Pete this was the side to get months ago??? today's price £50 mint or £5 from PETE, :shhh: DAVE K

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL As with many JA Records that have crossed over to the soul generation, if you no whats what you can still pick them up on the cheap this is a good example, "mama did not lie" is a classic however not as common as Pete makes out, the side you wanted "together! is a superb bit of soul from the CHARRIOT who not only recorded at the top level many soul records, even R&R, But produces some classic reggae for the CHOWSON FEW, + some good soul covers, dare I say their version of "SHAFT" is the best?

finally I told Pete this was the side to get months ago??? today's price £50 mint or £5 from PETE, :shhh: DAVE K

Dave come and look at my red and white Island's one day and shake your head in disbelief as I tell you how much each one cost, and all bought within the last 18 months.

Actually take a look at this one which I won this very morning. Now I'm sure you've said this is a £100 record before now. Philip James - Wide awake in a dream - Island

https://www.ebay.com/itm/s/271100104296

Edited by Pete S
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Dave come and look at my red and white Island's one day and shake your head in disbelief as I tell you how much each one cost, and all bought within the last 18 months.

Actually take a look at this one which I won this very morning. Now I'm sure you've said this is a £100 record before now. Philip James - Wide awake in a dream - Island

https://www.ebay.com/itm/s/271100104296

HI READERS I'M JUST PLAYING CAT & MOUSE WITH PETE, PETE HAS GOT & HAD SOME OF THE VERY BEST AND RARE RECORDS IN THE UK, HE KNOWS THAT I NO THAT,

However I did tell you to start picking the together tune up! other tips were DESERTION AL T JOE DUKE 70 (PLAY SPEEDED UP) and a novelty from Ken BOOTH - 6 IN 1 AQUARUIS JA, MELADY WHICH INCLUDES MOOVIN AWAY! NICE!

I WILL CHECK OUT THE MAYTELS, the ISLAND COPY has sold for £350 10 years ago JA COPY I SOLD FOR £100 ON GREEN HAVE A COPY FOR £20 IF YOU WANT IT?

AS ALWAYS DAVE K

Social source share

HI READERS I'M JUST PLAYING CAT & MOUSE WITH PETE, PETE HAS GOT & HAD SOME OF THE VERY BEST AND RARE RECORDS IN THE UK, HE KNOWS THAT I NO THAT,

However I did tell you to start picking the together tune up! other tips were DESERTION AL T JOE DUKE 70 (PLAY SPEEDED UP) and a novelty from Ken BOOTH - 6 IN 1 AQUARUIS JA, MELADY WHICH INCLUDES MOOVIN AWAY! NICE!

I WILL CHECK OUT THE MAYTELS, the ISLAND COPY has sold for £350 10 years ago JA COPY I SOLD FOR £100 ON GREEN HAVE A COPY FOR £20 IF YOU WANT IT?

AS ALWAYS DAVE K

I don't think I have come across the Al T Joe record yet Dave.

• Helpful 1
Social source share