Archie Bell 1000 Wonders Reissue

Didn't realise this was also on a UK 45. Have seen the Spanish 45 now and then and have been enjoying it on the LP for a good few years (along with the gorgeous "When you left, heartaches began").

Not sure if this is of interest to anyone who loves the record and didn't see the thread back in March....

Cheers, Steve.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Thanks for that. So, which two CD's is John Manship referring to and when did they come out? Looking on Amazon it could be any of quite a handful!

Sorry can't help you with that, i don't really go for cds.

Social source share

Buying the Spanish picture cover 45 from Ned Flanders the window man was the first time I ever shelled out three figures for a seven, back in 1999. Great record.

Roger

Always wanted this on 45. Found a record store while on holiday in Seville last month. Only a handful of soul 45s to look through but yes, there it was! only VG+ copy and sleeve a bit battered but for 4 EUROS - that'll do for me!

• Helpful 2
Social source share

• 3 months later...
Guest Frank Jr

Always wanted this on 45. Found a record store while on holiday in Seville last month. Only a handful of soul 45s to look through but yes, there it was! only VG+ copy and sleeve a bit battered but for 4 EUROS - that'll do for me!

Must have been a thrill to find!! Was in Madrid and looked a bit but nothing to be found.. Asked a shop owner and he said it's quite rare but there are a few copies out there. I wonder how many copy's were made. It's quite funny that everyone wants american originals but here the Lp wont just do it :g:
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!