Chris Anderton

Lp Only Tracks Tonight- "dab Of Soul" Radio Show-Monday 9-11Pm

LP Only track special tonight A Dab of soul radio show with Chris Anderton. 9-11pm. Every Monday.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Facebook group in action so you can join in the fun!www.thisisthecat.com See You there!

Edited by Chris Anderton

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Hope you can join me 9-11pm tonight on www.thisisthecat.com

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Back in the chair tonight...looking forward to the show!

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Looking forward to being back in the swivel chair again tonight...got some tasty stuff lined up from Marvin Gaye, Deon Jackson, Willie Tee and Jackie Wilson...Tonight and every Monday, a dab if soul radio show with Chris Anderton. 9-11pm.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Facebook group so you can join in the fun! www.thisisthecat.com

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Dab of Soul Radio show-This week we have Mark Whiteley in listeners choice...and I can promise you some very special records! After last weeks dismal effort I`m gonna ditch the Xmas tunes! If you have any requests drop me a pm and I`ll do my very best. Hope you can make it www.thisisthecat.com 9-11pm "A Dab of Soul"!!!

www.thisisthecat.com

Dab of Soul Radio show-This week we have Mark Whiteley in listeners choice...and I can promise you some very special records! After last weeks dismal effort I`m gonna ditch the Xmas tunes! If you have any requests drop me a pm and I`ll do my very best. Hope you can make itwww.thisisthecat.com 9-11pm "A Dab of Soul"!!!

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Top show lads.

Varied and soulful - Just the way it should be.

Thanks a bunch and all the best for Christmas / 2013

:thumbsup:

Sean

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Really enjoyed it. Some great stuff played. Thanks Chris and Mark.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Looking forward to being back in the swivel chair again on Monday night...Some great tunes lined up coutesy of Mr Eddie Hubbard who has provided 20 tunes for "Listeners choice"...Eddie is a man of great taste and has provided some wonderful tunes.... A Dab of soul radio show with Chris Anderton. 9-11pm.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Facebook group in action so you can join in the fun! www.thisisthecat.com

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

I can promise you some quality tunage from Mr Hubbard tonight!

Chris

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

A Dab of soul radio show with Chris Anderton. Every Monday 9-11pm.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Tonight we will feature tunes by The Ohio Players, The Dells, Soul bros inc, Walter Jackson, Jeff Perry, Ronnie Walker and Jackie Beavers. Facebook group in action so you can join in the fun! www.thisisthecat.com See you there!!!

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

A Dab of soul radio show with Chris Anderton. Every Monday 9-11pm.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Tonight we will feature tunes by The Ohio Players, The Dells, Soul bros inc, Walter Jackson, Jeff Perry, Ronnie Walker and Jackie Beavers. Facebook group in action so you can join in the fun! www.thisisthecat.com See you there!!!

Really enjoyed this show. Thanks very much.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

You're welcome! I thought the selections were of top quality. All-in-all a great playlist which shows a lot of class for not a lot of money. Well done that man!

Edited by Mister Fish

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

This week we have some great tunes lined up courtesy of Mr Brian Pinches who has provided 20 tunes for "Listeners choice"...Brian is a well known collector and man of great taste! A Dab of soul radio show with Chris Anderton. 9-11pm. Every Monday.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Facebook group in action so you can join in the fun! www.thisisthecat.com

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

This week we have some great tunes lined up courtesy of Mr Brian Pinches who has provided 20 tunes for "Listeners choice"...Brian is a well known collector and man of great taste! A Dab of soul radio show with Chris Anderton. 9-11pm. Every Monday.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Facebook group in action so you can join in the fun!www.thisisthecat.com

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Looking forward to a great show......be part of it on the facebook group.

Chris

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Kev Higham in listeners choice tonight.....

www.thisisthecat.com

Well worth a listen!

Chris

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Kev Higham in listeners choice tonight.....

www.thisisthecat.com

Well worth a listen!

Chris

Is there a podcast link to this?

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

I think it is on Mixcloud Steve..just search the "Dab of Soul".

There are certainly some shows on there but the show where we featured Kev`s tunes was in the transitional period.

Cheers, Chris

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Brett Franklin in Listeners choice tonight.....Brett chooses 20 tracks to feature on the show...and I can tell you it is going to be a real treat!! A Dab of soul radio show with Chris Anderton. 9-11pm. Every Monday.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Facebook group in action so you can join in the fun! www.thisisthecat.com See You there!

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

LP Only track special tonight A Dab of soul radio show with Chris Anderton. 9-11pm. Every Monday.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Facebook group in action so you can join in the fun!www.thisisthecat.com See You there!

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share
Guest phillybuster

How do you get into your "Listen Again".It doesn't seem to be on there.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

All About the SOUL - Source Forum

Jump into the northern soul music & beyond talk now!

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

• 16 / 1168
    • TOAD on 01 Jun 2007
  1. Good Tracks, Great Tracks And Guitar Pedals
    Sale Websites by The Dank Dank on Wed 09 Mar 2011
    • 1 / 363
    • The Dank Dank on 09 Mar 2011
  2. Crossing The Tracks, Tonight
    All About The Soul by Dave Thorley on Tue 02 Aug 2016
    • 10 / 1102
    • Dave Thorley on 01 Sep 2016
  3. 19 Tracks Ending Tonight An Tomoz
    Sale Websites by Gerry H on Sat 15 Jun 2013
    • 1 / 344
    • Gerry H on 15 Jun 2013
  4. A Few Albums With Lp Only Tracks To Go
    Record Sales by Mister Fish on Mon 03 Mar 2014
    • 3 / 809
    • Mister Fish on 03 Mar 2014

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.