Lp Only Tracks Tonight- "dab Of Soul" Radio Show-Monday 9-11Pm

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to being back in the swivel chair again tonight...got some tasty stuff lined up from Marvin Gaye, Deon Jackson, Willie Tee and Jackie Wilson...Tonight and every Monday, a dab if soul radio show with Chris Anderton. 9-11pm.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Facebook group so you can join in the fun! www.thisisthecat.com

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Dab of Soul Radio show-This week we have Mark Whiteley in listeners choice...and I can promise you some very special records! After last weeks dismal effort I`m gonna ditch the Xmas tunes! If you have any requests drop me a pm and I`ll do my very best. Hope you can make it www.thisisthecat.com 9-11pm "A Dab of Soul"!!!

www.thisisthecat.com

Dab of Soul Radio show-This week we have Mark Whiteley in listeners choice...and I can promise you some very special records! After last weeks dismal effort I`m gonna ditch the Xmas tunes! If you have any requests drop me a pm and I`ll do my very best. Hope you can make itwww.thisisthecat.com 9-11pm "A Dab of Soul"!!!

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to being back in the swivel chair again on Monday night...Some great tunes lined up coutesy of Mr Eddie Hubbard who has provided 20 tunes for "Listeners choice"...Eddie is a man of great taste and has provided some wonderful tunes.... A Dab of soul radio show with Chris Anderton. 9-11pm.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Facebook group in action so you can join in the fun! www.thisisthecat.com

Social source share

A Dab of soul radio show with Chris Anderton. Every Monday 9-11pm.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Tonight we will feature tunes by The Ohio Players, The Dells, Soul bros inc, Walter Jackson, Jeff Perry, Ronnie Walker and Jackie Beavers. Facebook group in action so you can join in the fun! www.thisisthecat.com See you there!!!

Really enjoyed this show. Thanks very much.

Social source share

This week we have some great tunes lined up courtesy of Mr Brian Pinches who has provided 20 tunes for "Listeners choice"...Brian is a well known collector and man of great taste! A Dab of soul radio show with Chris Anderton. 9-11pm. Every Monday.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Facebook group in action so you can join in the fun! www.thisisthecat.com

• Helpful 2
Social source share

This week we have some great tunes lined up courtesy of Mr Brian Pinches who has provided 20 tunes for "Listeners choice"...Brian is a well known collector and man of great taste! A Dab of soul radio show with Chris Anderton. 9-11pm. Every Monday.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Facebook group in action so you can join in the fun!www.thisisthecat.com

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Brett Franklin in Listeners choice tonight.....Brett chooses 20 tracks to feature on the show...and I can tell you it is going to be a real treat!! A Dab of soul radio show with Chris Anderton. 9-11pm. Every Monday.The very best in 6os and 70s soul. Facebook group in action so you can join in the fun! www.thisisthecat.com See You there!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!