Stevie Wonder - Fulfillingness' First Finale

I love Stevie Wonder, but this record is unlistenable. Stevie mumbles, the lyrics are dreadful, the music is not memorable. What happened with this release?

This is an album , so what track does Stevie "mumble ". Lyrically this is Stevies best imho , of the top of my head it was released in 1976 and several tracks have been " imitated " never bettered :yes:

:g:he`s gotta be JOE KING :g:

Social source share

It simply warms my heart to think of the aurally impaired making an effort to try and listen to music., it's an example to us all.

So, let's see

Heaven is 10 zillion light years away

Creepin

Bird of beauty

Please don't go

Try again and turn up the hearing aid this time

:)

• Helpful 2
Social source share

it`s obviously a wind up " WHY POST UP SOMETHING FROM 1976 ISH ? " seemingly they have never heard !!!!!!!!!!!

until NOW ! 2012 !!!!!!! :sleep3:Brit music fan is prob an anagram of ......................... to late & to p****d to get me head round at this time of night / morning :rofl: Try some witty reply tomorrow :g:

Social source share

The guy just does not like the album simple as that, iv,e a few albums which are regarded as classics by many which i just don,t like , i remember buying Eddie Hintons Extremely Dangerous lp after reading it raved about in Voices From The Shadows and other publications , when i played it first time i thought what a racket iv,e played it on numerous occasions with the same result . Different strokes comes to mind and why wait till now to post about it ! well every post on here is about records even older than 1976 .

• Helpful 1
Social source share

The guy just does not like the album simple as that, iv,e a few albums which are regarded as classics by many which i just don,t like , i remember buying Eddie Hintons Extremely Dangerous lp after reading it raved about in Voices From The Shadows and other publications , when i played it first time i thought what a racket iv,e played it on numerous occasions with the same result . Different strokes comes to mind and why wait till now to post about it ! well every post on here is about records even older than 1976 .

You don't like Eddie Hinton???!!

Your chest must be even smoother than your bonce!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!