Shooting High @ The Rocket

Anyone got any ideas on how i can keep this at the top of the events board. Improbable controversy, implausible debate; you know the sort of thing folks.

It's a bloody good line up actually and a civilised start for a 6TS all nighter, plus booze all night, I'd be going even if I didn't have to. But then again I'm hoping to get on the guest list.

• Replies 58
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone got any ideas on how i can keep this at the top of the events board. Improbable controversy, implausible debate; you know the sort of thing folks.

It's a bloody good line up actually and a civilised start for a 6TS all nighter, plus booze all night, I'd be going even if I didn't have to. But then again I'm hoping to get on the guest list.

You could offer to bribe the SSCDT and we could do it :D:D

a date for this event mite help lol

Me too? :D

How very dare you Sir :D

Yes how dare you, Dave's darts that Karen bought him for christmas are magnetic (and the ones I bought for you Karen were £4.99 from the market :D )

Yes how dare you, Dave's darts that Karen bought him for christmas are magnetic (and the ones I bought for you Karen were £4.99 from the market :D )

See, top quality stuff :D

He paid how much if he went to see little scotty from Wolves bet he cud have got them cheaper :D:D

HB :D

Bloody good line up there ady i'll be there in body as well as psychoanalysis.

Billy :D

Looking forward to this nite, :yes:

I love the venue saw PP Arnold there last year that was a great nite,

Great Niter Line up too :lol:

Nige B

Will you be taking any darts Nige ?

Was anybody asking after me, I've been asleep.

shameless promotion :yes::yes:

nearly as bad as that tony jackson for keeping a thread going :yes::lol:

any warm ups this saturday ady?

Shane

Will you be taking any darts Nige ?

Are jokin karen have you ever seen my Dad play darts :lol: I,m sure he was sponsed by goodyear the amout of times he hit the tyre round the board :yes:

HB :yes:

Guest Stuart T

The sacrifices I have made to get our Solid Hit Soul night advertised, just look at this avatar and my new signature!

The sacrifices I have made to get our Solid Hit Soul night advertised, just look at this avatar and my new signature!

But just look what the SSCDT will be doing for you Stuart :lol:

anyway, your princess Nini isn't very clear, yellow is so not her colour :yes:

Wish I could be at the Rocket Saturday Ady but it's not to be, however, I am sending Billy as my envoy :yes:

shameless promotion :P:P

nearly as bad as that tony jackson for keeping a thread going :P:P

Shane

Not that I know of but with a 10pm start you don't really need one. Loads of pubs nearby, you could persuade Kenny to come down and play Exus Trek on the spoons.

Edited by ady croasdell

Not that I know of but with a 10pm start you don't really need one. Loads of pubs nearby, you could persuade Kenny to come down and play Exus Trek on the spoons.

i hope its better than that mime act he does next to that back door at the 100 club :P:P

if anyone is meeting up let us know where please :P

cheers

Shane

=============

Ady, is it being run in conjuntion with the New Untouchables?

[

Are jokin karen have you ever seen my Dad play darts whistling.gif I,m sure he was sponsed by goodyear the amout of times he hit the tyre round the board :D

HB :shades:

Im taking your Grandads Darts with me , they're Japanese bamboo and poison tipped!! :D

Nige B

:D:D:D:D
Guest Stuart T

It's very sunny today, I doubt if it will be at 10pm on Saturday though.

Weather reports is a very poor trick Ady, though I wonder if it will be as chilly as last night given the lack of low level cloud cover today?

Here we go, I spy with my little eye something beginning with "F". First one to get it should get free admittance off Ady. If nobody gets it I should get in for free, if I'm sober enough to walk. :shhh:

Guest woolie mark

It's very sunny today, I doubt if it will be at 10pm on Saturday though.

the only sunshine then will be from ady lupton's arse when he plays his new marva lee :shhh:

to tempt people and to keep it at the top of the events board,need to give an incentive,for every post put on here and copied and brought to the venue by the poster/punter/soul source member,give an incentive,eg 2 "For suggesting this" "an incentive to me would be the lanes vocal version"or slight entrance incentive,or admission to a one off record or similar prize,

Any one have any other bright ideas as this is probably all i am going to have before the Cleethorpes Weekender, omnlt have em twice a year.Best of luck as the Welshgeordie is jockin up north and hope you fill the venue with absolute nutters (usual crowd of nice peeps)

Doug

:shhh::)

Edited by MAKEMVINYL
Guest in town Mikey

I'm not going. I would never ever set foot in another London do as long as I live. The City is infested with horrible people, and frankly so is the Northern Soul scene. They are all media luvvie wannbies, only interested in Rock n Roll RnB rubbish!!

Especialy that.......

What?

huh?

Its going to be posted ?? On a wall??

Erm

Sorry, cant make it guys. Big match on this weekend, so will be unable to make the niter.

Missing you all tons. Must catch up soon.

in town Mikey

xx

Nobody will notice will they? :fool:

to tempt people and to keep it at the top of the events board,need to give an incentive,for every post put on here and copied and brought to the venue by the poster/punter/soul source member,give an incentive,eg 2 "For suggesting this" "an incentive to me would be the lanes vocal version"or slight entrance incentive,or admission to a one off record or similar prize,

Any one have any other bright ideas as this is probably all i am going to have before the Cleethorpes Weekender, omnlt have em twice a year.Best of luck as the Welshgeordie is jockin up north and hope you fill the venue with absolute nutters (usual crowd of nice peeps)

Doug

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wotcher Doug,

It's the Waves not the Lanes and you've obviously forgotten how ridiculously tight I am; incentives indeed! Enjoy the far North.

Guest Andy BB

Never mind hopefully we'll be Snugging again soon when BB finds more boxes of Catopoly.

Great news cat fans. The Catopoly's are back in stock in March!

See you Saturday.

:unsure: VOTE PRESTON! :D

Trouble and Jen are coming round mine, you're welcome too Shane

if anyone is meeting up let us know where please :unsure:

cheers

Shane

love to lisa. very kind of ya :D

i will pm my phone number later.

shane

Guest Toe Knee

shameless promotion :thumbsup::P

nearly as bad as that tony jackson for keeping a thread going :thumbsup::D

Shane

Copied straight from the events listing - small club, good crowd, good music great atmosphere and only about 25 mins from the rocket by car

Regards

Tony

PlaceholderSouthside Soul Club will be hostin their 1st Anniversary on Saturday 28th January 2006. resident Dj's: "Big" Ian Gaines & Little! Ian Penny with Guests - Paul McKay (Soul In The City) Mr McGoo & Bunny (Kent Soul Club) plus Jim Snake' O'Reilly. Playing the best 6T's Soul, Northern & Motown. Free Anniversary Patch with Ticket, plus various prizes and goodies on the night. Tickets £4:00 (Including Raffle) 8:00pm - 1:00am. O'Dowds Function Room, Plumstead High Street, Plumstead SE18. Details Ciara 07968-737761/www.southsidesoulclub.co.uk