Patty Stokes On Mir-a-don

Can anybody out there, give an accurate value for Patty Stokes Good girl / Is it true on Mir-a-Don. I was told @ The Greatstone last Saturday that somebody picked one up for £20 in Chics Shrewsbury venue. Personally thought it was worth a 3 figure sum ? Any feedback appreciated.

Regards Ritchie. :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Johnny Mack

Can anybody out there, give an accurate value for Patty Stokes Good girl / Is it true on Mir-a-Don. I was told @ The Greatstone last Saturday that somebody picked one up for £20 in Chics Shrewsbury venue. Personally thought it was worth a 3 figure sum ? Any feedback appreciated.

Regards Ritchie. :P

Ritchie,

Shifty had one on his list in the last year for either thirty or forty pounds. When I contacted him to buy it, he said it was "long gone" !

Nice double sider which has been on my wants list for a while and doesn't turn up that often.

It's hard to keep track of record prices at times, however, I'd wager that all of the releases on this label will increase in value.............. love those Ascots tracks in particular !

Take care :P

John

Social source share

good label isn't it

always liked pat and archie, darling darling

i love the bit at the end where archie sounds as though he's getting pissed off with her going on and on...'i think i got the message...' etc

Social source share

Guest Johnny Mack

good label isn't it

always liked pat and archie, darling darling

i love the bit at the end where archie sounds as though he's getting pissed off with her going on and on...'i think i got the message...' etc

Good call Dan

Pat Thompson and Archie Powell - another goodie on the label that books fairly cheap but doesnt seem to surface :P

Age is getting the better of me old memory - what's the Ascots connection here anyone :P

John

Social source share

Good call Dan

Pat Thompson and Archie Powell - another goodie on the label that books fairly cheap but doesnt seem to surface :P

Age is getting the better of me old memory - what's the Ascots connection here anyone :P

John

Another Day and others on Mir-A-Don............nice!

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

Regards Ritchie. :shades:

Ritchie

Here's a sound file link to 'Good Girl' courtesy of SoulClub

https://www.soulclub.org/stream/Patti_Stokes_-_Good_Girl.ram

Brian whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

Richie,

I sold it at Shrewsbury, it's been in my box for months at £30, so as it was Christmas had a little sale, if you see another post about difference in price then this kind of backs up what I was saying. BIG IN SHREWSBURY couldn't give it away in NORTH WALES.

Regards

Mark

Social source share

Richie,

I sold it at Shrewsbury, it's been in my box for months at £30, so as it was Christmas had a little sale, if you see another post about difference in price then this kind of backs up what I was saying. BIG IN SHREWSBURY couldn't give it away in NORTH WALES.

Regards

Mark

Hello Mark,

Just like to thank Mark & everybody else who replied to this thread. The "Is it true" side of this record is a current Greatstone play, but as Mark rightly says, its yet to reach any kind of potential in some areas. IMHO a great "Double header" thats sure to rise.

Best regards Ritchie. blush.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!