Mr. Lucky On Stardom

Pete S

Serious question this guys so if anyone can give a straight answer it would be very helpful, friend of mine has this record but is having a problem valueing it, please read..

I have a VG+ copy of Mr. Lucky on Stardom, one of the rarest and most desirable soul 45's on everybody's list. The only problem with it ... there's a break that extends about half way into the playing area. I realigned it, and the break is barely even visible, and it makes no noise at all. The record plays great. I am thinking of auctioning it, and will carefully explain the record to any interested buyers. It books for 1500 pounds in Brown and Koppel. Manship does not even suggest a price, other than "negotiate" Where do you reckon I should start the bidding on something like that?

Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Super record and super rare as I've been after it since Rod Dearlove put it on a tape in the early 80's for me!!! Even with a crack it will fetch silly

money at auction methinks Pete, but if you are worried I can take it off your hands for a tenner :shades:

i thought you were on holiday. get to the back of the queue whistling.gif

Social source share

Serious question this guys so if anyone can give a straight answer it would be very helpful, friend of mine has this record but is having a problem valueing it, please read..

I have a VG+ copy of Mr. Lucky on Stardom, one of the rarest and most desirable soul 45's on everybody's list. The only problem with it ... there's a break that extends about half way into the playing area. I realigned it, and the break is barely even visible, and it makes no noise at all. The record plays great. I am thinking of auctioning it, and will carefully explain the record to any interested buyers. It books for 1500 pounds in Brown and Koppel. Manship does not even suggest a price, other than "negotiate" Where do you reckon I should start the bidding on something like that?

Hi My top want.....posted on here a few weeks ago....But I don't buy cracked records :shades::D

Small edge chip,is ok tho' :D Little John (God bless) was selling me his copy of Nabay for a ton a few years back........bargain 'til I looked at the flip......a barrel load of sticky :D backed plastic holding everything together whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!