Lonely Lover

Cant sleep,going through me rubbish 12"s,not helping :P ,found this so thought i would post it up,before it goes back with the crap :P ,M Gaye;

Motown advance release 12",got a seven aswell,sure this is differant?,been told about £50,any decent offer`s cause it dont fit in me good box, blush.gif

It's different alright, it's got synthesizers in it :) Released in the UK in the 80's as the flip to The World Is X Rated. The US release had different flip No Greater Love I think. I got one in town when it came out hoping it was original version, stuck it on the decks then in the bin :) The 7 can't be rare, can't think who'd want the 12 either with synthesizers in it :shhh:

Only time I have ever been gutted buying a marvin Record.

I bought one of the white label Lonely Lover's for £8 at Hinckley. In the same box for under a tenner was Frankie Beverly on Sassy and Greater Experience. I couldnt decide which of the 3 to buy, so plumped for my fave singer.

It's different alright, it's got synthesizers in it :thumbsup: Released in the UK in the 80's as the flip to The World Is X Rated. The US release had different flip No Greater Love I think. I got one in town when it came out hoping it was original version, stuck it on the decks then in the bin :thumbsup: The 7 can't be rare, can't think who'd want the 12 either with synthesizers in it :lol:

I dont detect any synthesizers? :)

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.