Lonely Lover

Cant sleep,going through me rubbish 12"s,not helping :P ,found this so thought i would post it up,before it goes back with the crap :P ,M Gaye;

Motown advance release 12",got a seven aswell,sure this is differant?,been told about £50,any decent offer`s cause it dont fit in me good box, blush.gif

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It's different alright, it's got synthesizers in it :) Released in the UK in the 80's as the flip to The World Is X Rated. The US release had different flip No Greater Love I think. I got one in town when it came out hoping it was original version, stuck it on the decks then in the bin :) The 7 can't be rare, can't think who'd want the 12 either with synthesizers in it :shhh:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Only time I have ever been gutted buying a marvin Record.

I bought one of the white label Lonely Lover's for £8 at Hinckley. In the same box for under a tenner was Frankie Beverly on Sassy and Greater Experience. I couldnt decide which of the 3 to buy, so plumped for my fave singer.

Social source share

It's different alright, it's got synthesizers in it :thumbsup: Released in the UK in the 80's as the flip to The World Is X Rated. The US release had different flip No Greater Love I think. I got one in town when it came out hoping it was original version, stuck it on the decks then in the bin :thumbsup: The 7 can't be rare, can't think who'd want the 12 either with synthesizers in it :lol:

I dont detect any synthesizers? :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!