Eula Cooper On Tragar

Guest stromberg

Guest stromberg

hi,

I have a m- copy of Eula Coopers crossover gem "Try/ Love makes you do foolish things" on the Tragar label for sale.

350 UKP, Paypal or cash accepted.

PLease pm me or directly mail me at: skubernus@rtlworld.de if interested.

many thanks!

Best,

Stefan

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest stromberg

Fantastic record ..... fantastic price ..... is this what it goes for now .... phew ....

last one on ebay went for that price and on request I got prices between 350 and 400.

But I am the last who wants to put an over-the-top price on a record, especially at soul-source

So, of course, offers or suggestions can be made, too, and are more than welcome :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Stefan

Social source share

Guest stromberg

Stefan .... you've got me wrong .... i wasn't getting at you one bit .... just didn't realise it went for this sort of money that's all.

When you compare this to some records that go for more than this .... i'd say £300's a bargain :thumbsup:

sorry, I didn't get the impression you would have a go or itwas meant to be critical, I just wanted to point out, that I didn't want to go for a silly price. :lol:

So, thanks anyway for the reply :thumbsup:

I think you are right about the price when you consider how often some records in this price area turn up and how often this one shows up, and it is a quality record.

Best,

Stefan

Social source share

Guest stromberg

hi,

I have a m- copy of Eula Coopers crossover gem "Try/ Love makes you do foolish things" on the Tragar label for sale.

350 UKP, Paypal or cash accepted.

PLease pm me or directly mail me at: skubernus@rtlworld.de if interested.

many thanks!

Best,

Stefan

it is now reduced to 300..

Cheers,

Stefan

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!