• Replies 5
  • Views 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Chris,

John Manship usually has Bobby Thurston. Sell them for about £300 tho'

When you going to get down to the Greatstone again.

All the best.

Budgie

Social source share

I need nice original first issue copies of the above records. Fair price paid, off-list to;chris.soul@btinternet.com Cheers, Chris

Hey up Chris - seem to think Des Toussaint from London had a copy of the Bobby Thurston Mainline LP for sale at the Blackpool Hilton weekender early January. Don't know price or condition. 2 killer cuts on it, one dancer one ballad but you know that already hehehe. See ya, derek

stick his name in any search engine and it'll throw up his website details I'm sure.

Social source share

All the best.

Hi Mate, I was down there in December, had a great night as usual. My problem is that it always clashes with my local do at Willington, about 5 miles away so its a bugger to drive past this venue and do another 80 miles to the Manchester! In saying that I`m spending most of my time in crime-ridden Nantwich at the moment so there is a chance of me making a few dates this year.I do enjoy it there.....hopefully I may be spinning there again soon...

Chris

Social source share

All the best.

Hi Mate, I was down there in December, had a great night as usual. My problem is that it always clashes with my local do at Willington, about 5 miles away so its a bugger to drive past this venue and do another 80 miles to the Manchester! In saying that I`m spending most of my time in crime-ridden Nantwich at the moment so there is a chance of me making a few dates this year.I do enjoy it there.....hopefully I may be spinning there again soon...

Chris

hi chris

thought you had melvin moore and bobby thurston. or are you just getting greedy :unsure: was nice to see you at christmas

mark

Social source share