Rimini Weekender Contact Details

• Replies 10
  • Views 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

weve booked in the Golden tulip waldof.. and booked flights with Ryanair.. £349 for 4 of us from stanstead there are 2 flights aday morning and evening we are doing Tuesday to Tuesday .. but have no idea about passes etc.. so any info would be good...

Col The Soul you out there? Soulgirl you there?

Edited by mischief

weve booked in the Golden tulip waldof.. and booked flights with Ryanair.. £349 for 4 of us from stanstead there are 2 flights aday morning and evening we are doing Tuesday to Tuesday .. but have no idea about passes etc.. so any info would be good...

I`ve just been on ryanairs website and cant even see Rimini listed as a place they fly to! I`m struggling with this.......!!

Chris

Chris, try Bologna (Forli), it's about a 50 Min journet on the coach from Rimini. Most people are staying in the Golden Tulip Waldorf, very good hotel. Try booking through EXPEDIA.com, as they often come up cheaper than elsewhere for the hotel, and worth a punt for the flight also. You can pay on the door on both nights, no prob. Hope this helps you.

Hi Chris I'm just booking up (sic) myself and a few of us northerners have decided to go from Manchester, There is a weekly flight direct to Rimini with My Travel. They only go Tuesday to Tuesday but we are making a break of it as well so thats fine. It costs £174 return but when you take fuel to Stanstead, parking, bus from Forli to Rimini and time into consideration there is not much difference. I'll forward the organizers e-addyto your list addy soon. You will love it there believe me. :thumbsup::thumbsup::P:D

BH