Dr Bob Jones- Dj Update

Guest Dr Bob Jones

Guest Dr Bob Jones

Dr Bob Jones - DJ Update Jan 2006

It seems my initial plan of quiting DJ'ing in the UK in 2006 has been somewhat premature.

Due to numerous requests from Promoters and the public alike, I will be DJ'ing at selected UK venues and bookings in 2006. These will include Weekenders, Southport, Prestatyne, Soul Village and Soulville, Chilli Funk Records 10th Anniversary Parties, Festivals and some UK Clubs. I want to thank, Rick & All @ Mona Rennalls Agency,Lofty, Gav and Werner@ Chilli Funk Records, Alex & Dave @ Up North Promotions, Soulboyz, Soulpranos, Manifesto, Faith, DHP, SOTRC and all my friends in the Music Business and Club Promoters for their kind words and support. It seems my plans to retire gracefully will have to be put on hold for now.

For future dates check out www.doctorbobjones.com

Thank you

Dr Bob Jones - Jan 26th 2006

:thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It seems my initial plan of quiting DJ'ing in the UK in 2006 has been somewhat premature.

Due to numerous requests from Promoters and the public alike, I will be DJ'ing at selected UK venues and bookings in 2006. These will include Weekenders, Southport, Prestatyne, Soul Village and Soulville, Chilli Funk Records 10th Anniversary Parties, Festivals and some UK Clubs. I want to thank, Rick & All @ Mona Rennalls Agency,Lofty, Gav and Werner@ Chilli Funk Records, Alex & Dave @ Up North Promotions, Soulboyz, Soulpranos, Manifesto, Faith, DHP, SOTRC and all my friends in the Music Business and Club Promoters for their kind words and support. It seems my plans to retire gracefully will have to be put on hold for now.

Thank you

:thumbsup:

U SILLY BASTARD :thumbsup:

Social source share

Thank you

thumbsup.gif

Quite an addictive scene isn't it?

Col.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!