Few Sales

Guest Dan

All ex+ label, vinyl great too.

Will take offers on any of them.

P&P £1.50 in UK, £4.50 registered, overseas as per relevant cost.

1. Jack Montgomery - Dearly Beloved/Do You Believe It (Sceptre) (£225). Two Detroit classics

2. Ray and the Blue Satins - She Doesn't Love Me - ARV (£400). Great Texas group dancer. HELD

3. Tamiko - Don' Laugh If I Cry At Your Party - ATCO Demo (£60). Beautiful mid-tempo crossover.

4. AC Reed - My Baby's Been Cheating (I Know) - Cool (£125). R&B classic. SOLD

5. Big Don's Rebellion - It Was True - Ethon (£250). Atmospheric nighter sound. SOLD

6. Leslie Uggams - Love Is A Good Foundation - Sonday (£50). Great oldie, uptempo dancer.

7. Chubby and the Turnpikes - I Didn't Try/The Inside Story - Capitol (£250). Two brilliant group dancers..

8. Kelly Garrett - I Was Born To Love You - Smash Demo (£200). Another great uptempo oldie.

9. Clyde McPhatter - Lonely People Can Afford To Cry - Amy Demo (£150). Brilliant beat ballad.

10. Tony Clarke - A Wrong Man - M-S (£200 minor styrene background hiss for first 20 seconds, clears to CD quality). Monster oldie.

PMs or emails please to dancollins@tiscali.co.uk.

As I say, open to offers.

Thanks for looking.

Dan

Edited by Dan
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

updated

still open to offers on anything else

Am interested but not great at making offers!

That Clyde McPhatter, people don't realise how rare that is, very very hard to find.

This company in the States did a Clyde McPhatter cd a few years back and I had to supply them with both sides of that record because the master had gone missing, then they found an alternate mix in the vaults.

Social source share

That Clyde McPhatter, people don't realise how rare that is, very very hard to find.

This company in the States did a Clyde McPhatter cd a few years back and I had to supply them with both sides of that record because the master had gone missing, then they found an alternate mix in the vaults.

The Clyde McPhatter I had was Lonely People Can't Afford To Cry. Brilliant record :lol:

Social source share

blimey pete if you're interested i must be underpricing :lol: i thought i was being optimistic on one or two prices :P

you're right about clyde mcphatter, rarely seen for sale is it?

and you chalky - we discussed this before i think and swapped scans, it came out as 'can' and 'can't'...guess clyde was covering all his bases :P

Social source share

blimey pete if you're interested i must be underpricing :lol: i thought i was being optimistic on one or two prices :P

you're right about clyde mcphatter, rarely seen for sale is it?

and you chalky - we discussed this before i think and swapped scans, it came out as 'can' and 'can't'...guess clyde was covering all his bases :P

Hi Dan, I've a feeling it's demos Can and issues Can't :D anyone know any different?

Social source share

Hi Dan, I've a feeling it's demos Can and issues Can't :P anyone know any different?

that clears it up then :lol:

wondered what the song was because the way he pronounces it it could be either and both make sense, but obviously it's 'can't' and the error was spotted on the demo and changed.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!