soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thought you boys would all have one of these :lol:

It hasn't really made it on the dancefloors to date. One for listening then methinks...

Being a tight bugger, i keep knocking it back at £500 Stevie whistling.gif

They are available if you wanna pay this.............in fact there's one in the SS sales section as we speak at £550 :lol:

It does get plays at The Orwell tho' as young Mr Flanders plays it :lol:

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

I seem to recall Mike saying our very own Gareth X spins it.

Yup, a regular spin for Gareth, especially at our George Jackson! nights a couple of years back.

Social source share

Being a tight bugger, i keep knocking it back at £500 Stevie :lol:

They are available if you wanna pay this.............in fact there's one in the SS sales section as we speak at £550 :lol:

It does get plays at The Orwell tho' as young Mr Flanders plays it wicked.gif

Cheers

Steve

I tried it at Soul Essence a few years back and it nearly cleared the floor :lol: Good record though.

Social source share

It hasn't really made it on the dancefloors to date. One for listening then methinks...

I tried it at Soul Essence a few years back and it nearly cleared the floor :yes: Good record though.

* Strange to my ears. Seems to recall it being quiet popular on the occasions I´ve heard it out. . Love it myself and sounded brill in Luptons set this Sat. It should be even bigger though so just keep on play it !

Thing is I got about 20-30 better records to try and break at the moment.....but agree it's good.

Social source share