In The Beginning

steve z

Imagine in the early sixties in the 'States someone says to a mate.....lets make a Northern soul record whistling.gif

Now we all know "they" did not know ,as we didn't, about what ,many years later,we would try passionately to track down.HOW did our passion start...... :lol::yes::yes: Each record has a quality ,as individual as the person who thought of lyrics and orchestration........SITTING IN MY CLASS was it not conceived and produced written by a 16 year old.Getting towards my nightcap now .Nite Nite.Hope this thread is OK :D ATB Stevie z

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Imagine in the early sixties in the 'States someone says to a mate.....lets make a Northern soul record whistling.gif

Now we all know "they" did not know ,as we didn't, about what ,many years later,we would try passionately to track down.HOW did our passion start...... :lol::yes::yes: Each record has a quality ,as individual as the person who thought of lyrics and orchestration........SITTING IN MY CLASS was it not conceived and produced written by a 16 year old.Getting towards my nightcap now .Nite Nite.Hope this thread is OK :yes: ATB Stevie z

Sherry time :D
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert