Top Driving Sounds To Share

spend a lot of time on the road and these are the top three in my car, enjoy :lol:

have edited this topic to remove accidental multiple posts cod - try again with your soundfiles, though? or just say what they are out of interest? my driving three would be:

fortson and scott

little tommy everytime

sam dees lonely

dan unsure.gif

Edited by Dan
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I bought a car mp3 player recently so I just do a random compilation of 300 tracks and leave it on, you never know whats going to be on next so it's good fun. Except for motorway driving when the only thing I listen to is "old skool jungle", really loud :lol:

driving to work the other day listening to lord kitchener "dr kitch" laughing that much I missed me turn off

Social source share

spend a lot of time on the road and these are the top three in my car, enjoy :lol:

have edited this topic to remove accidental multiple posts cod - try again with your soundfiles, though? or just say what they are out of interest? my driving three would be:

fortson and scott

little tommy everytime

sam dees lonely

dan :P

the original three were

latin strut- joe bataan (makes you drive faster!!

if loving you is wrong-bobby bland(for those reflective traffic jam moments)

if i could touch the hem of his garment-sam cooke(for those embarrassing caught singing at the top of your voice by the woman in the car next to you moments) will try sound files again

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!