Invisible Wilton Flyers

Boxy

13 Years and still going strong.

We hear what you're saying about the flyers/promotion, but the Wilton Allnighter has had more promotion last year than any time in the past. Yes, we understand that this is necessary with all the competition out there, has anyone out there got more ideas for promotion? Let us know.

Flyers are enclosed in Anglo's fortnightly mailing lists, and details are in the On The Scene listings, and we get flyers to venues whenever possible.

We have produced thousands of flyers throughout 2005, but we do suffer from a limited circulation. We need your help to get the word out farther afield. If you are happy to distribute flyers for us please get in touch at boxy1@btopenworld.com, send us your mailing address and where you can distribute flyers for us, and we'll send some out for every event.

NEXT WILTON ALLNIGHTER - FRIDAY 17TH MARCH 2006, 10.30 TO 6AM.

13TH ANNIVERSARY - PRESTATYN REFUGEE SPECIAL

(IF YOU'RE NOT GOING - COME TO THE WILTON AND PICK UP YOUR ANNIVERSARY BADGE.)

THE REFUGEE DJs: MARTYN BIRD, JERRY BROWN, DAVE GUIRY, TREVOR HARE, JOHNO, CARL RHODES, SAUS, plus residents JOHN BRITTON, BOXY and MOUSE.

Admission £10. Info: 07717 338009, 01924 894555 or www.smallframe.co.uk/wilton.

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

13 Years and still going strong.

We hear what you're saying about the flyers/promotion, but the Wilton Allnighter has had more promotion last year than any time in the past. Yes, we understand that this is necessary with all the competition out there, has anyone out there got more ideas for promotion? Let us know.

Flyers are enclosed in Anglo's fortnightly mailing lists, and details are in the On The Scene listings, and we get flyers to venues whenever possible.

We have produced thousands of flyers throughout 2005, but we do suffer from a limited circulation. We need your help to get the word out farther afield. If you are happy to distribute flyers for us please get in touch at boxy1@btopenworld.com, send us your mailing address and where you can distribute flyers for us, and we'll send some out for every event.

NEXT WILTON ALLNIGHTER - FRIDAY 17TH MARCH 2006, 10.30 TO 6AM.

13TH ANNIVERSARY - PRESTATYN REFUGEE SPECIAL

(IF YOU'RE NOT GOING - COME TO THE WILTON AND PICK UP YOUR ANNIVERSARY BADGE.)

THE REFUGEE DJs: MARTYN BIRD, JERRY BROWN, DAVE GUIRY, TREVOR HARE, JOHNO, CARL RHODES, SAUS, plus residents JOHN BRITTON, BOXY and MOUSE.

Admission £10. Info: 07717 338009, 01924 894555 or www.smallframe.co.uk/wilton.

Dave let me have the info as early as possible in future and I'll post details on other lists, forums for you.

Sorry can't make anniversary :P save me a badge :lol:

More than happy to help in any way...The Wilton is a special place and i have known them boys from my early days on the scene...If you email me the details for the year,i can put all details onto my website in whats on plus give it a shout in all email shots..Yes i have thouhgt that the Wilton don't get the word out there that much these days,i know there are some flyers knocking around but with so much going on they just get soaked up with the rest..Wilton is more word of mouth aint it..

great record for sale...diana ross...im still waiting

do you require our help or not

would be nice to let people know one way or the other

moldie

Don't be cross with Dave - he is VERY old you know. whistling.gif

I'm sure he will get back to you soon - he generally takes a few days to reply to emails (in my experience anyway)

Don't think he comes on here very often - well I hope not or he may give me a poke in the eye for being cheeky!

has anyone heard anything

the event will be over b4 we do at this rate :P

Probably shouldn't be writing this, but what the hell - perhaps I may shed some light on the matter.... :(

At the Frobisher last Saturday, I picked up the rest of some flyers at the door for a night our mates are doing in Wakefield, as they asked me to take them to Lifeline. Mentioned this to Dave as I took them (so I wouldn't get a strange look) and he gave me two more batches (Wilton & Frobisher I think).

The boys I'd come with had packed up their DJ & sales boxes and asked me to grab the last two boxes, the third little one I'd brought in ,was with one of them already (amongst others).

.......Aaaaaaaaaanyway, the reason Dave may not be answering the emails is still coming.....

So off we go, pack the car and head back to home. Not long later and I'm in bed dozing off :D , the boys are having their toast and the kids are sleeping - when the phone rings. Anyone asleep, just woke up.

For a long while all I could hear was "yes Dave, thanks Dave" - someone sure sounded happy!

...turns out that little sales box was left outside the venue :D , probably missed as the car was packed up.

Dave recognised the records, called the DJ who hadn't even noticed it missing amongst the boxes we hauled into the house (being his and the guests) ......so Dave was left to play through them and return them, when either next gets the chance . He might just be spinning them now :D

m

(ps. all of the above is true. Only two names have been removed to protect the guilty :P:( )

Hi folks

Yes, I did send out some invisible Wilton flyers, as I couldn't get any of the paper ones.

Thanks to all who have replied. Sadly, David's mother died last Sunday and everything has had to be put on hold for a couple of weeks. The next Wilton is in March, and we intend getting flyers out to all you good friends in the next couple of weeks.

Kirsty, please note that I am NOT as VERY OLD as David!!

Val Box