Next Eastbourne Do

Guest vespastu

Guest vespastu

Hi folks. Just to let you know that the next Eastbourne do will be on the 4th of March :P Was going to be on the 25th of Feb but had to change it coz it clashed with Bisley!!

Dj's for the night will be Molly, Paul Mckay, Me and Steve. Same as before, £5 otd, 7.30 till 1am,

Great turn out last time with top jobs done by Sean Chapman and Derek Mead so with the Dj line up we have this time i expect another great night.

Accommodation available at the venue at the cost of £30 per head. That gives you bed breakfast and entry to the do.

It will be held at the Elm park hotel. 20 Cavendish Place, Eastbourne, East Sussex. (Road opposite the pier 100 yards down on the left)

Give me a ring to book rooms or if you have any questions. Hope to see you there. STU :lol:

• Replies 101
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi folks. Just to let you know that the next Eastbourne do will be on the 4th of March :thumbsup: Was going to be on the 25th of Feb but had to change it coz it clashed with Bisley!!

Dj's for the night will be Molly, Paul Mckay, Me and Steve. Same as before, £5 otd, 7.30 till 1am,

Great turn out last time with top jobs done by Sean Chapman and Derek Mead so with the Dj line up we have this time i expect another great night.

Accommodation available at the venue at the cost of £30 per head. That gives you bed breakfast and entry to the do.

It will be held at the Elm park hotel. 20 Cavendish Place, Eastbourne, East Sussex. (Road opposite the pier 100 yards down on the left)

Give me a ring to book rooms or if you have any questions. Hope to see you there. STU :ohmy:

Stu, good move, only clashing with Kings Hall, Stoke all nighter now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan

Guest vespastu

Stu, good move, only clashing with Kings Hall, Stoke all nighter now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan

I Know mate. Can't be helped sometimes :no: Better for us if it's Stoke and not Bisley. What do you do when there is so much on and a lot of do's are on the same Saterday of each month :thumbsup: Have to clash with something sometimes. Sorry :ohmy:

Guest soul diva

Well I choose Eastbourne!! :yes:

Me too Steve.......... wouldn't be anywhere else. Got to support my local soul do!!

If any of you soulies out there, haven't been to this soul night - it's a must !! Great atmosphere........... :thumbsup:

Me too Steve.......... wouldn't be anywhere else. Got to support my local soul do!!

If any of you soulies out there, haven't been to this soul night - it's a must !! Great atmosphere........... :P

============

You're new,,,,,,,,,,, but great first post :P:yes::D Have you been a member before? :P

Winnie:-)

PS. Soz Debs, couldn't resist :D

Guest matt tees

Hi folks. Just to let you know that the next Eastbourne do will be on the 4th of March :yes: Was going to be on the 25th of Feb but had to change it coz it clashed with Bisley!!

Give me a ring to book rooms or if you have any questions. Hope to see you there. STU :P

I had a fantastic night at the last event, superb venu, exceptionally friendly crowd and well up for a good dance, have a great night Stu.

Guest vespastu

was going stoke but am going to come to you instead...

Nice one Paul. Be good to see you down at Eastbourne ph34r.gif At this rate Mr Roberts will have his lowest attendance at the mighty Kings hall :lol: See you at Lightwater. STU.

Guest vespastu

Cheers Moldie Linda Matt and Deb's for your kind words. With 2 top guests Dj's this time should be a blinder. :good:

Edited by vespastu
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest vespastu

What's your phone number Stu - I want to book a single room - or have I just done that. Really enjoyed the last one. Great venue.

Manus Doherty

Hi I'm Back!! No broken bones :lol: Another ski trip i survived :thumbsup:

My phone number is 07790613098. Give me a call anytime. Stu :ohmy:

Hi Stu,

Tracy and I will be there whistling.gif really looking forward to it,got some new tunes to spin.....

Can you please book us a double room for the nite.

See you at Bisley and then 100club

Best

Molly

Guest vespastu

Hi Stu,

Tracy and I will be there whistling.gif really looking forward to it,got some new tunes to spin.....

Can you please book us a double room for the nite.

See you at Bisley and then 100club

Best

Molly

Will do mate! Can't wait to hear your new tunes bud. I still haven't been brave enough to play Satin out and about yet, have you and what kind i reception did it get? See you and Tracy Saturday.All the best STU.

Winnie,

I reckon you want something like M1 / M25 / M23 / A23 / A27, then head for Eastbourne seafront - you can't miss the Pier and we're about 100 yards down the road opposite!!

See you on the 4th.

Steve

===============

Thank you ;-) Think Lindy is going to bring detailed directions to Bisley.......you're a friendly lot down that way :thumbsup:

Winnie:-)

Guest vespastu

Hi all. Just wanted to let you know that the next South coast soul club do after the March 4th one. It will be on the 17th of June 2006. The Dj's for that one will be: ME, Nige Brown, Dave Everson and Roger Banks!!! :D

What a top line up.Excluding me that is :( This is a do to celebrate Debbie Wards Birthday" 40" :D

And my dear wife's who will be 39.

So am expecting a big crowd and may do tickets for this one. I'll see :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the 4th of March and hope to see you there. All the best STU :D

Edited by vespastu
Guest soul diva

Hi all. Just wanted to let you know that the next South coast soul club do after the March 4th one. It will be on the 17th of June 2006. The Dj's for that one will be: ME, Nige Brown, Dave Everson and Roger Banks!!! :D

What a top line up.Excluding me that is :yes: This is a do to celebrate Debbie Wards Birthday" 40" :)

So am expecting a big crowd and may do tickets for this one. I'll see unsure.gif

Looking forward to the 4th of March and hope to see you there. All the best STU :lol:

Guest soul diva

What a top line up.Excluding me that is :yes: This is a do to celebrate Debbie Wards Birthday" 40" :)

So am expecting a big crowd and may do tickets for this one. I'll see unsure.gif

Looking forward to the 4th of March and hope to see you there. All the best STU :lol:

Thanks Stu - there was me, thinking I could keep my age a secret !!! See you at Bisley

Debs

Guest vespastu

Word of caution, Eastbourne is a bit 'Hotel California'

They're always happy to receive visitors, not keen on people leaving though.

It's just nice to get people visiting our little town who are under the age of 80 :shades:

We try to keep the here as long as we can :shades:

Guest vespastu

=============

Do you think he'll suss I've been prompted to ask?? :)

So.......when is it then? :shades:

It's my birthday Friday so will be getting lashed at Bisley :ohmy: I won't be 40 though. I love the number 40 :shades:

Guest soul diva

Hmmm.......another post, quite addictive isn't it?

You sado!

Col :wicked:

Hey - don't get toooooo excited Col.............. thumbsup.gif

Only 3 posts now - that doesn't give me the title of being a 'Sado' just yet !!! :wicked: