Next Eastbourne Do

Guest vespastu

Guest vespastu

Some times you ask yourself, is it worth all the grief and hassle you have to go through to put on a soul do.

Then you get an e-mail like this one i got after our do Saturday and you forget all the grief that went before and say, YES IT'S WELL WORTH IT!!! wink.gif

Roll on JUNE 17th smile.gif STU.

Hi Stu and Steve Thought I'd drop you a quick msg to say how much I enjoyed the SCSC night on Saturday. Although I always go to each "Do" and make a point of saying thanks for the evening to you both, at the end, I also feel its worth showing support for your efforts after the event. I appreciate that it takes time, planning and effort to put it all together and I am grateful that we have a couple of movers and shakers amongst us who do this. Don't want to get too anal, but cheers lads! Each jock played a blinding set and it was such a good mix between standards, 60s, 70s & a bit of the unusual as well. What a great sound that Luther Vandross track was, whoever played it. An appreciative crowd too and lots of new faces, even got the feeling some local people were checking it out, out of curiosity? Can only be good for the scene. Someone even said to me "Its Eastbourne's best kept secret"! I made sure i remembered me ticket for the June party! Keep me in touch with your movements and you said you would send a few details of the Bisley night? KTF Paul (Sovereign Harbour South...not Seaford!!!)

• Replies 101
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveC

Many thanks guys for a great night. I know what Steve says about something being missing but I enjoyed myself thoroughly and only wished it had gone on longer. Some experiences were had, not least at 8 in the morning when someone in E'bourne Town centre asked Molly whether it was day or night (seriously). Molly's gradual annoyance "Are you taking the piss m8" added to my rolled around hysterics outside the train station.

Keep on boyz!!!