Christian Rare Soul

As a good Catholic boy im interested in this.....offhand.i can think of ROBERT BANKS "MIGHTY GOOD WAY"...."WADE IN THE WATER" (various versions)....CLARA WARD "RIGHT DIRECTION" ...SOUL STIRRERS "TRYING TO BE YOUR FRIEND",,,,GOSPEL CLASSICS "MORE LOVE..."...any others?

Edited by platters 81
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

As a good Catholic boy im interested in this.....offhand.i can think of ROBERT BANKS "MIGHTY GOOD WAY"...."WADE IN THE WATER" (various versions)....CLARA WARD "RIGHT DIRECTION" ...SOUL STIRRERS "TRYING TO BE YOUR FRIEND",,,,GOSPEL CLASSICS "MORE LOVE..."...any others?

Kenny Smith...Lord, what's happening to your people...General America.

June Edwards..Heaven help me..South Camp

The Elgins.. Heaven must have sent you..V.I.P.

The La Vettes.. Practice what you've been preaching..Philips.

And one for the other side,

Bobby Joy.. You sweet devil you... Tangerine.

The Sapphires.. Evil one..ABC-Paramount.

Edited by asboannie
Social source share

Voices Incorporated - Thinkin' - Columbia

Social source share

Chicago Allstars - Nowhere to run - Tri-Em. Really gospelly female vocal (lyrics refer to nowhere to run from sin whatever)

What a great record that is...had totally forgotten about this beauty :ohmy:

...oh and of course one of my alltime favourite female tracks in the shape of Big Maybelle "Oh Lord What Are You Doing To Me" Scepter :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!