Jackie Day On Ebay

soul45s

Have a look at these 2 label scans and compare them. I emailed the seller to ask what the 'buy it now price' was that he mentioned in the description...$1800 was his reply.

https://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=2545237098 https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ADME:L:RTQ:UK:1It looks a bit iffy to me, only 2 feedbacks??

Looks like someone is trying to outbid himself too!

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

Looks like they are identical photographs to me both discs catching the light in exactly the same places.........................

Social source share

Looks like they are identical photographs to me both discs catching the light in exactly the same places.........................

:ohmy: Same 'cloth' that the record is sitting on too, might be genuine and just using the picture, some people still dont have digi cams or scanners :thumbsup: Noticed the highest bidder is a member on here Roccia might be best to send him a PM if he doesnt read this.

Social source share

Jackie Day suddenly seems to be in vogue for people wanting to rip other people off methinks - that copy that went through a week or so ago that was won by someone on here - can't remember who but they live in the States near to the seller- well the seller is now no longer registered with ebay...

This current one - I emailed the seller to ask why they changed their user ID and asked if they would share their previous one so I could look at their feedback plus finally asked if it was a scan they had done for the listing - suprisingly (not) no reply .....

As always if it looks too good to be true it probably is :yes:

Mind I must admit thought that about the 2 copies of Jonny Maestro steppin' out of the picture for six dollars each until they actually turned up :P

Mike B

Social source share

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(Mike B @ Jan 29 2006, 10:44 PM) link
This current one - I emailed the seller to ask why they changed their user ID and asked if they would share their previous one so I could look at their feedback plus finally asked if it was a scan they had done for the listing - suprisingly (not) no reply .....

If it's a changed ID (rather than a new one) you can look up their user name history :yes:

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

Sorry,but must say that whoever is willing to pay 100s of Dollars to a seller who has just one feedback is less than only just insane...IMVHO. Sorry.

Well spotted Marc, they all seem to be mint too don't they? I'd be way happier going for a VG+ from some bloke with a few more feedback points.

Cheers............Pete yes.gif

Social source share

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(Mike B @ Jan 29 2006, 10:44 PM) link
that copy that went through a week or so ago that was won by someone on here - can't remember who but they live in the States near to the seller- well the seller is now no longer registered with ebay...

Mike B

Link to previous thread below..

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=23777

Be interesting to know if winning bidder collected the record personally as hoped.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert