Sheep

• Replies 8
  • Views 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Can anyone help. Was Mel Williams 'Can it be me' Modern ever booted on a look alike modern red/ white demo.

I know it was booted on a green out of the past label , not if was done as a look alike.

thanks

SHEEP

Dont think so, only ever seen or owned the OOTP boot. Good boot as well.

Social source share

Can anyone help. Was Mel Williams 'Can it be me' Modern ever booted on a look alike modern red/ white demo.

I know it was booted on a green out of the past label , not if was done as a look alike.

thanks

SHEEP

Preety sure it was booted on a look alike white promo as well as OOTP.

Mark

Mark

Social source share

thanks

SHEEP

I think on this one a red stock/issue USA copy is the best safe bet on the original authentic front, it was booted as a copy white promo which i had years ago, hope this helps.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

thanks

SHEEP

Thanks for all good info' and advise, certainly won't be buying a demo without a very close look. :thumbsup:

SHEEP

Social source share

thanks

SHEEP

The deadwax on both DEMO & Issue ONLY about 7mm - On original copies

Matrix scratched in "MM-1023-1" ( The matrix is small, about 2mm tall and situated between run off groove and playing area - as soon as it was possible to fit it in - almost touching groove above and below it)

Run off groove in the deadwax spirals to centre quite quickly within one turn of disc - 270 degees

I hope that this helps

post-2311-1138486083_thumb.jpg

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!