Dennis Edwards - I Dont Know How Too

Guest blackbeesoulclub

Definitely been some moonlighting going on,not by dennis Edwards but it is definatly jack Ashford on percussion on idht and arranged by joe hunter who as we all know we're under contract as members of the funk brothers. Chris walker

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Definitely been some moonlighting going on,not by dennis Edwards but it is definatly jack Ashford on percussion on idht and arranged by joe hunter who as we all know we're under contract as members of the funk brothers. Chris walker

and thats certainly another connection chris....dennis was probably nothin to do with motown when he cut this...but he had close friends that did :shades: .....hope u are well bud

Social source share

Yes I am well thanks,hope u and your bro are.i had the chance of a mint promo several years ago for 1200 quid at cleethorpes w/ender.with the help of a small bank loan could have bought it but like an arse decided not to.at todays price I now have two hopes of owning it,bob hope and no hope.

Social source share

fabulous doublesider that had some massive plays from me (over here) and Jörg Brenner too (who outbid me once on one of teh first that surfaced on ebay...bad ruthless boy that he is ;)

I remember Steve Smith "arguing" with Tim Brown once about who discovered it first as he was pretty sure he had it already in the Stafford days.

Social source share

I guess your right dave, I bet you and bri have a list as long as your arm of records you wish you had bought.

most definately..but usually these days i`ll stick it on a credit card and then sell a few bits before the bill comes in..its gettin tougher tho as i`m runnin out of things to sell,,,,,,never really had a chance to own dennis edwards tho

Social source share

Unlike most,I have never been a great fan of johhny on the spot I always found the female backing a bit twee,but I didn't have to blows me away.absolutely top draw.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!