A Personal Invitation

If any Sourcers would like to join my wife and I at the Royal Regency, Ilkeston on October 14th, 8pm-2am, then drop us an email and we'll send you a pair of invites(no charge).

We are expecting around 1,000. And with music industry contacts, special live guests from the USA and many of my DJ colleagues over the last 34 years, I expect a superb gathering.

There will be no admittance without an invite and as I said, we'll mail them to you FREE OF CHARGE.

Hope you can make it.

ATB,

Kev

ps Yes, IT IS A DOUBLE BIRTHDAY 50/40!biggrin.gif

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If any Sourcers would like to join my wife and I at the Royal Regency, Ilkeston on October 14th, 8pm-2am, then drop us an email and we'll send you a pair of invites(no charge).

We are expecting around 1,000. And with music industry contacts, special live guests from the USA and many of my DJ colleagues over the last 34 years, I expect a superb gathering.

There will be no admittance without an invite and as I said, we'll mail them to you FREE OF CHARGE.

Hope you can make it.

ATB,

Kev

Kev you are a star Have a brill night Stevie Z !

Don't get it? :thumbsup:

Oh dear Janine :yes: Normally I have to say I can't go due to lack of babysitters but that's getting boring now (for me having to stay in also :angry: ) so I just thought I'd put something different up (by the way ... you can't walk goldfish ... they don't have legs :yes: )

Hope you can make it.

ATB,

Kev

Kev, is it the venue for W*dnesdays 2006/07 end of season party ?