"modernism" Rotherham, Sat 4th Feb

Cunnie

MODERNISM

The next "MODERNISM" takes place on Saturday 4th Feb at Bar no 10 on Wellgate in Rotherham.

Guest DJ's on the night are Birmingham's "YoursSincerelyYours", London's Brenton Smith & Scotland's Julia Nicoll alongside residents Errol Green & Martin Dixon.

"MODERNISM" kicks off at 8pm & runs through to 12-30 but we have been known to carry on later in the past!

Admission to 'MODERNISM" is only 3 pounds.

For more info either pm me or call or text me on 07761 496979.

Thanks for looking, hope to see you all this Saturday.

Mart...

Edited by CUNNIE
  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Great venue, unfortunately can't be here as i am at the Lifeline Weekender, hey Martin next month i'm gonna be there (promise). whos the guests ?(next month)

Have a belting night, and i am certain you will.

Brett :ohmy:

Great venue, unfortunately can't be here as i am at the Lifeline Weekender, hey Martin next month i'm gonna be there (promise). whos the guests ?(next month)

Have a belting night, and i am certain you will.

Brett :ohmy:

Gutted myself Brett that i can't make Lifeline but we had these date's booked months ago.

Not on in march as we're moving back to the 3rd friday & me & Errol are on at Prestatyn.

Got your mate Tats on Friday April 21st along with Kev Thomas so it should be a cracker :lol:

MODERNISM

The next "MODERNISM" takes place on Saturday 4th Feb at Bar no 10 on Wellgate in Rotherham.

Guest DJ's on the night are Birmingham's "YoursSincerelyYours", London's Brenton Smith & Scotland's Julia Nicoll alongside residents Errol Green & Martin Dixon.

"MODERNISM" kicks off at 8pm & runs through to 12-30 but we have been known to carry on later in the past!

Admission to 'MODERNISM" is only 3 pounds.

For more info either pm me or call or text me on 07761 496979.

Thanks for looking, hope to see you all this Saturday.

Mart...

Brent?,he`s only got 3 records,and they`re reggie..... :yes: he`ll be able to play pusherman though,cause he got it off of me.... :P

looking forward to this one,we'll do this then on to LifeLine only 15 mins away/M18 /A1 treat it as a warm up session .

tats & Kev what a combination for the april one ???

Might even join you at the Lifeline Rob if i can talk the old feller (Adrian) into sorting out the equipment at the end of the night.

Like you say, should be interesting in April with Tat's & Kev on together. Don't know how we're gonna fit the pair of fat f*****s behind the decks :thumbsup::yes:

Brent?,he`s only got 3 records,and they`re reggie..... :lol: he`ll be able to play pusherman though,cause he got it off of me.... whistling.gif
Who the hell is Reggie :lol:

Remember asking you to sell me that copy of Pusherman. Got one now though Ken, came from someone on here & he charged me an arm & a leg for it. At least Dick Turpin wore a bloody mask :lol: Let's see if he responds to this, i doubt it :thumbsup:

Regarding Brent, he's got some really nice stuff but if he's been buying off you i'm beginning to have doubts :lol::lol:

Who the hell is Reggie :lol:

Remember asking you to sell me that copy of Pusherman. Got one now though Ken, came from someone on here & he charged me an arm & a leg for it. At least Dick Turpin wore a bloody mask :lol: Let's see if he responds to this, i doubt it ph34r.gif

Regarding Brent, he's got some really nice stuff but if he's been buying off you i'm beginning to have doubts :lol::thumbsup:

How much you buy it for then?,would like to know how much a arm & leg is?,i wanna` know whether i got my arm & legs worth?..... :lol:

Not being a Yorkshire lass, but an Essex Bird that's migrated - where is Rotherham in relation to Huddersfield?
Hi Kirsty, If you're coming from Huddersfield leave the M1 at junction 35 (about 25-30 minutes drive).

Let me know if you're coming as it's always nice to meet new faces from Soul-Source & i'll sort you out a copy of our Modernism CD & pm you some directions.

Mart...

Hi Kirsty, If you're coming from Huddersfield leave the M1 at junction 35 (about 25-30 minutes drive).

Let me know if you're coming as it's always nice to meet new faces from Soul-Source & i'll sort you out a copy of our Modernism CD & pm you some directions.

Mart...

Don't think I'll be able to make it, but I'll ask Michael if he wants to go. I'm nice like that :yes: ! One of us has to stay home with the brats and its my turn! :angry:

PM me with proper directions, and I'd love a copy of the CD. Got into modden a long while back when they started playing R&B at allnighters.

And hey, you've proberly met me before - even if you didn't want to, as I'm not exactly a wallflower... :yes:

Kirsty x

Guest realsoulfan
post-1284-1136377222.jpg
Did yours sincerely yours do a spot at club wow trilogy and quite a few at soul underground ? As plays very nice music i'd have loved to have made this one pm me your dates for year and dj's and we'll meet up for a beer or 2 Edited by realsoulfan

Did yours sincerely yours do a spot at club wow trilogy and quite a few at soul underground ? As plays very nice music i'd have loved to have made this one pm me your dates for year and dj's and we'll meet up for a beer or 2
You got him :yes:

Was gonna say it was his 1st appearance in South Yorks but Club Wow slipped my memory (sorryTerry).

Courtney (Yours Sincerely Yours) dropped some nice stuff that day, shame the venue had to close as i could have seen it being massive.

Really need to get to Soul Underground this year (i promise Lin). Heard so many good comments about it, must get my lift scrounging head on :yes: .

Will pm you the future date's.

Mart...

Guest realsoulfan

You got him :thumbsup:

Was gonna say it was his 1st appearance in South Yorks but Club Wow slipped my memory (sorryTerry).

Courtney (Yours Sincerely Yours) dropped some nice stuff that day, shame the venue had to close as i could have seen it being massive.

Really need to get to Soul Underground this year (i promise Lin). Heard so many good comments about it, must get my lift scrounging head on laugh.gif .

Will pm you the future date's.

Mart...

Thanks for pm you'll definately see me in future down there. Yes brilliant dayer Club wow like you said shame club closed would have been massive. Let me know when your doing soul underground wouldn't mind giving that a try too :lol:

Thanks for pm you'll definately see me in future down there. Yes brilliant dayer Club wow like you said shame club closed would have been massive. Let me know when your doing soul underground wouldn't mind giving that a try too :huh:
Will go to Soul Underground in March if you're driving (as long as it don't clash with Prestatyn but i guess it won't as Lin would change the date's i think).

Gonna try & get over to Coxy's Lucarly's night in Cleethorpes on 3rd Sat this month, shame they had to clash but they're far enough apart so it should'nt make any difference.

Good night over in Cleggy, you should give it a try. Pick us up on the way & i'll give you directions (owt for a lift :lol: )

Mart...

HOPE IT'S A TOP NIGHT...SURE IT WILL BE !!! I'LL BE OVER SOON !! MR CATOS'BIRTHDAY SHINDIG HERE TOMMORROW NIGHT ...SO GOING TO THAT AS IT'S WITHN WALKING/STAGGERING DISTANCE.....GOD BLESS Y'ALL....AM I ALLOWED TO SAY THAT ?

CHRIS M :D

Thanks Chris :yes:

You have a top night as well ya hear.

Mart...

Will go to Soul Underground in March if you're driving (as long as it don't clash with Prestatyn but i guess it won't as Lin would change the date's i think).

No it doesn't clash, the SU March date is 11th. :yes: Have a good one tonight Mart.

Roger

Edited by Dodger

Thank's Roger & Terry, appreciate your comments :yes:

Got a suprise mystery guest on when you do ours in June Tez. You won't believe me when i tell you who :D

Just a final reminder for the rest of you about tonight, be great to see some of you at Bar 10. No bouncers, i promise :D:D

Mart...

Very sad to say that neither me nor my man could make it last night - he ended up working!

Hope it was a great night and now that I have the directions, and have diaried the dates we might make it soon.

Martin I will Pm you with my address, so I can collect my promise :thumbsup: